Monsters vs Aliens (Blu-Ray) problems

Anyone else having problems backing up Monsters vs Aliens (blu-ray)? Tried DVDFab 6112 & 6110 and both just close unexpectedly after scanning the drive with the Blu-ray disk.

Not sure where to start at all. Tried turning off Pathplayer, no difference.

[QUOTE=rschildt;2450097]Anyone else having problems backing up Monsters vs Aliens (blu-ray)? Tried DVDFab 6112 & 6110 and both just close unexpectedly after scanning the drive with the Blu-ray disk.

Not sure where to start at all. Tried turning off Pathplayer, no difference.[/QUOTE]

Hi rschildt and welcome :flower:
I haven’t tried this particular BD but there was a bug in the 6.1.1.0, that caused it stop scanning and wouldn’t open the disc, but I thought that had been fixed, haven’t tried the new BETA yet so can’t comment on that,
If you have an earlier non-BETA 6.0.7.0 or 6.0.6.0 they are stable and shouldn’t give you any fits but if they send file info to fengtao, the link is below.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/how-send-us-correct-info-files-dvd-blu-ray-228008/

[QUOTE=touchdown_1;2450132]Hi rschildt and welcome :flower:
I haven’t tried this particular BD but there was a bug in the 6.1.1.0, that caused it stop scanning and wouldn’t open the disc, but I thought that had been fixed, haven’t tried the new BETA yet so can’t comment on that,
If you have an earlier non-BETA 6.0.7.0 or 6.0.6.0 they are stable and shouldn’t give you any fits but if they send file info to fengtao, the link is below.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/how-send-us-correct-info-files-dvd-blu-ray-228008/[/QUOTE]

Tried non-beta 6.0.7.0 and still no luck. I’ll try sending the logs tomorrow. Until then, any other idea?

[QUOTE=rschildt;2450475]Tried non-beta 6.0.7.0 and still no luck. I’ll try sending the logs tomorrow. Until then, any other idea?[/QUOTE]

Yes,I have a few,
what is the model of your BD re-writer.
what is the OS you are using.
have you had difficulty backing up in the past with other BD movies
if so what version where you using.

Okay - Sent the log files tonight.

Drive is LG BH08LS20. Checked the LG site, and there’s no firmware update yet. Current version is 1.00 according to Nero Infotool.

OS is WinXP Home w/ SP3

Only tried Blade Runner BD & 2001 BD so far, and both worked.

[QUOTE=rschildt;2450475]Tried non-beta 6.0.7.0 and still no luck. I’ll try sending the logs tomorrow. Until then, any other idea?[/QUOTE]

Yes, one, try disabling the preview, in common settings / General / preview / playback / uncheck the “show preview window automatically”.
see if that helps,
you should send the info logs in any way so they see what the problems is.
:smiley:

[QUOTE=touchdown_1;2450896]Yes, one, try disabling the preview, in common settings / General / preview / playback / uncheck the “show preview window automatically”.
see if that helps,
[/QUOTE]

Nope - no difference. Even updated my video drivers, but that didn’t do anything either.

[QUOTE=rschildt;2450930]Nope - no difference. Even updated my video drivers, but that didn’t do anything either.[/QUOTE]

Well then just for grins do you have version 6.0.6.0, give that a whirl if you do,aside from that I am pretty much tapped out on ideas :confused:

I have the same problem with this disc. I’m using the beta on a Vista machine.

[QUOTE=rschildt;2450930]Nope - no difference. Even updated my video drivers, but that didn’t do anything either.[/QUOTE]

Randy T I have the same problem with this disc. I’m using the beta on a Vista machine.

there is a new BETA out give this one a try and let us know your results
Thanks

Tried the 6.1.1.5 Beta as well as an old version of 6.0.6.0 an neither of these worked.

Sent the logs a second time, this time with the 6.1.1.5 beta. Maybe that will help.

Version 6.1.1.8 did the trick. :iagree:

[QUOTE=rschildt;2453940]Version 6.1.1.8 did the trick. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Hey rschildt

That’s great glad you got it to work :clap:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=rschildt;2453940]Version 6.1.1.8 did the trick. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

:clap::clap::clap: