Monsters University

vbimport

I know it is number 21 but every burn of this movie the beginning skips and I used a few plus the latest DVDFab to do a Standard DVD and even took the store bought back got as new one and in same place the new back up skips in same place so burnt another movie Switchmas and just finished watiching the backup and it played with no problems tried Monster University again and in same place movie skips but the store bought copy plays with no problem in player.Whay am l doing wrong.

altitude It could still be the disc.

It may play fine but when doing a backup it is not being read right.I have had to take mine back to a different store to make sure I got a disc from a different batch.
Same store probably got the same batch.

Same problem when used FAB 8. No problem when used FAB 9. Used split mode.

[QUOTE=altitude;2706860]I know it is number 21 but every burn of this movie the beginning skips and I used a few plus the latest DVDFab to do a Standard DVD and even took the store bought back got as new one and in same place the new back up skips in same place so burnt another movie Switchmas and just finished watiching the backup and it played with no problems tried Monster University again and in same place movie skips but the store bought copy plays with no problem in player.Whay am l doing wrong.[/QUOTE]

Just watched it last night and played with no problems. There are 2 of

21(1)
21(2)

I did the second one and it worked great with no problem. I even used the DVDFab 6.0.1.8. and I was having problems with the number 1 when along it was number 2.

Just letting everyone know it is 21(2) with no problems.

Glad to hear you got it done altitude

Glad to hear you got sorted Jeannie.

As ever though the best way to make sure of the title is to play the disc in a software player and note the title played.

It happens quite frequently that there are different versions of discs and they change the correct title number to confuse people.

Playing it using the menus is guaranteed to find the correct one though.

[B]Wombler[/B]