Monoprice.com

Homepage: http://www.monoprice.com/home/index.asp

Requested by: DVD_ADDICT and platinumsword

~

This place is Great!!!
Fast shipping and Great Prices!
I ordered a couple of cables from them and 1 was bad but they sent me a new one and it was at my house the next day.

Great customer service and inexpensive prices on video/audio components and cables. I once had a defective hdmi to dvi cable and they sent out a new one the very next day. I order all my video stuff from them as well as for friends and family. :bigsmile:

Cabling, this is the best site for price and quality. Fast shipping, no complaints here.

Yo-

Definitely the [B]“go to”[/B] place for all your stereo, computer and home entertainment cabling needs - low prices - great quality and quick shipping at reasonable rates-eh!!

1st order from monoprice, 10 right angle sata cables. No problems.

Monoprice, for several years now, is the place that comes to mind whenever I need any kind of cable. You can’t go wrong with them. If there is a problem, they usually have a replacement out immediately, no questions asked. Wish every business was as good.

My first two orders with them were good, but aggravating customer service can make you sour on a company right quick.

I placed an order for a set of PS2 component cables at my new address, and everything showed up fine, and fairly quickly.
My next order was a few sata cables, a few fiber optic cables and a cathode tube.

Something in their ordering system reverted my address to the one I had used on my first order in their system.

So fast forward 2 months and the package has arrived back at monoprice. I was in contact with the lady who lives in my old place numerous times, and she never got a delivery slip, or any sort of notification a package had arrived.

In the past, I have never had to pick anything up at the post office from monoprice, It didn’t need to be signed for, Canada post would just jam it in the door and be on their way.

So the post office forwarding address service is useless, the package was apparently never anywhere near my previous or current address, because I, nor canada post, nor the tenant in my old apartment, have ever seen any indication that it even made it to PEI.

Now that monoprice has received the package again, they refuse to admit any error, and refused to split the cost of reshipping. They want the full cost of shipping again

Contacting a supervisor was no help. “Vince” asked my order number when I contacted him, and I haven’t heard back from him since.

So basically I am out $10 either way, and I still don’t have anything to show for it.

I am Incredibly dissatisfied, and I don’t think that I am being unreasonable at all given the chain of events.

That is unfortunate for Morriscey.

I’ve had good experience with monoprice for orders from my workplace. If I were to need anything for use at home I would check them too.

[quote=morriscey;2249263]My first two orders with them were good, but aggravating customer service can make you sour on a company right quick.

I placed an order for a set of PS2 component cables at my new address, and everything showed up fine, and fairly quickly.
My next order was a few sata cables, a few fiber optic cables and a cathode tube.

Something in their ordering system reverted my address to the one I had used on my first order in their system.

So fast forward 2 months and the package has arrived back at monoprice. I was in contact with the lady who lives in my old place numerous times, and she never got a delivery slip, or any sort of notification a package had arrived.

In the past, I have never had to pick anything up at the post office from monoprice, It didn’t need to be signed for, Canada post would just jam it in the door and be on their way.

So the post office forwarding address service is useless, the package was apparently never anywhere near my previous or current address, because I, nor canada post, nor the tenant in my old apartment, have ever seen any indication that it even made it to PEI.

Now that monoprice has received the package again, they refuse to admit any error, and refused to split the cost of reshipping. They want the full cost of shipping again

Contacting a supervisor was no help. “Vince” asked my order number when I contacted him, and I haven’t heard back from him since.

So basically I am out $10 either way, and I still don’t have anything to show for it.

I am Incredibly dissatisfied, and I don’t think that I am being unreasonable at all given the chain of events.[/quote] I’ve read of similar horror stories involving any seller that ships products. Of course, the better sellers will try harder to resolve any issues…

So far I’ve been very satisfied with MonoPrice and haven’t read of better prices or service from the competition.

I have used Monoprice a few times only because of the price. I had 2 mounts break. But you get what you pay for. I also started buying my HDMI Cables from CableGiant. They sell the Steren brand which has been around for a long time and at a low cost. http://www.cablegiant.com/

I tell everyone I know to check out Monoprice first. I have used them numerous times and never a problem. They carry high quality products at unbelievably low prices. Sure, some of their very cheap stuff is…well, cheap. But their selection is huge and you can get very good stuff very cheap. Things like 22 ga. HDMI cables of any length or HDMI switcher boxes at a fraction of other sellers. Big thumbs up here.:clap: