Monkey is green

When I install the version 5.0.2.0 on my Vista computer the monkey in the desktop icon is on a green background. On my Me computer it’s on a blue background.

How do I get the installation to give a blue background monkey? :confused:

Mine is still blue. See if it is an old icon (see where it points in Properties).

If I open up the ‘change icon’ when I right click on the desktop shortcut, I can seletect the blue monkey. But next time I try to install the program, the green monkey is back.

Here’s what I have Ver 4 is green background and ver 5 is a blue background and doesn’t give me any other choice under change icons for the two programs, guess under the finial release it will be a blue background for ver 5 which I like better than the green background BTW I have winxp

I’ve got 5.0.2.0 on my laptop…which is Vista; and it’s a green monkey.

My desktop is XP…registered Platinum, and it’s blue.

:confused: ?

LOL, If these are the only problems we have, then it is a solid release. :slight_smile:

No joke…and you won’t here a complaint from me thus far.

The new icon is a far better quality icon, as well. I think the blue icon looks much crisper.

I have a desktop with xp and a laptop with vista both monkeys are blue.

[QUOTE=sneakers;2054365]I have a desktop with xp and a laptop with vista both monkeys are blue.[/QUOTE]What version of Vista? SP1 installed?

I have Ultimate with SP1 and a green monkey. :frowning:

Vista Premium SP1

I’m new here, please forgive me for butting into your conversation, but you guys must really be bored (snicker snicker) I thought this site was for tech support and problems with the programs. But guess if chit chat floats your boat (hee hee) Yeah guys hi, I’m jazzman1. Just joined-1st post. I’ve had Platium for awhile now. Just never posted. Since it’s becoming a new day here with the new pricing policy and all, thought it best to join up while the joinin up bve good (wink)

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2054239]When I install the version 5.0.2.0 on my Vista computer the monkey in the desktop icon is on a green background. On my Me computer it’s on a blue background.

How do I get the installation to give a blue background monkey? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Go to Common Settings and click on Customize UI and down on the bottom on
the right hand side you’ll see a drop down box with the icon colors Blue to Green
or Green to Blue click on that and you should be good to go. :wink:

[Edit]
Just tried it on mine and it didn’t change so I guess that I was wrong about that. :sad:

[QUOTE=getit29;2054514][Edit]
Just tried it on mine and it didn’t change so I guess that I was wrong about that. :sad:[/QUOTE]Welcome to the Green Monkey Club. :flower:

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2054520]Welcome to the Green Monkey Club. :flower:[/QUOTE]

Nope my little ol’ monkey is Blue I was trying to see if it would turn green
but alas it is still blue. :iagree:

me monkey has the blues LOL!!! :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=signals;2054253]Mine is still blue. See if it is an old icon (see where it points in Properties).[/QUOTE]

yeah as signals said. just navigate to the install directory for v4 (green) or v5 (blue).

And the one in the directory for v5 has the same color as Kermit the frog.

really, mine has two different colors. initially i had a green for v5 and thought nothing of it. until i read these post. then i changed it to blue.

I think it’s solved in the next release. :slight_smile:

Mines blue and I’m using Vista Ult SP1 32bit?