Monitor Displays "No conection"

vbimport

Hello, never used this before but i need help.

My computer recently broke down so i sent it to be repaired.

It came back today and the monitor does not work.
The computer seems to turn on and run fine but the monitor displays “No conection”

I pluged in my other monitor and the same message was displayd.

Any suggestions on what is wrong ?

Bad cable connection? Do you know if it has built in graphics or an add in graphics card? If an add in card can you open it up and make sure it is seated properly? Do you have access to another monitor cable?

Its an add n graphics card im sure.
I think i coud open it up and see if its seated correctly.

How do i know if it is not seated right ?

[QUOTE=Fish789;2181955]Its an add n graphics card im sure.
I think i coud open it up and see if its seated correctly.

How do i know if it is not seated right ?[/QUOTE]

Is it a new card that the repair guy just added in? If so, you might need to disable the onboard graphics in your BIOS.

[QUOTE=MBK;2181961]Is it a new card that the repair guy just added in? If so, you might need to disable the onboard graphics in your BIOS.[/QUOTE]

1. My first instinct would be to take the machine back to the tech who worked on it

2. Agree with MBK, it is very likely that you must do this step.
    Without knowing your board make/model, try tapping the delete key during boot up to access your BIOS setup utility.
    Navigate to Graphics setup (or similar) and verify that the correct option is checked.
    Save and exit.

[QUOTE=MBK;2181961]Is it a new card that the repair guy just added in? If so, you might need to disable the onboard graphics in your BIOS.[/QUOTE]

This is what I was going to suggest. He can also connect the monitor to the on-board VGA connection and see if the video pops up.