Moms Day!

vbimport

Hi :slight_smile:
To all the Mothers out there…Have a good one. :iagree: :bow: :clap: :cool:

Oh crap…I think I better make a phonecall (I’m not seeing mine til tomorrow, so a nice bunch of flowers will have to wait til then) :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reminder Zeb, and Mother’s Day wishes to all the CDF Mums from me, too :flower:

It’s mothers day…? I thought that was in may…? :confused:

[QUOTE=Shellie Mae;2011209]It’s mothers day…? I thought that was in may…? :confused:[/QUOTE]

It’s earlier here in the UK (where Zeb also hails from) :slight_smile:

Ahhh ok sorry :slight_smile:

Oh no, I forgot again, I usually send flowers to my[B] X[/B]wife in my sons name. I can’t believe its Mothers day already. Happy Mothers Day to all you great Moms out there.:flower:

Mother’s day is in May over here (second Sunday)…Father’s day in June (third Sunday).
It is nothing but a trick by the retail business to create more business…don’t fall for it :wink:

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2011214]
It is nothing but a trick by the retail business to create more business…don’t fall for it ;)[/QUOTE]

LOOOOL! You know, I spoke to my mum on the phone just after my first post in this thread and guess what…she said the same thing :wink:

Oh well, I like giving people flowers. So she’ll take them and shut up. :bigsmile:

Only kidding, Mum! :eek:

[quote=Arachne;2011215]LOOOOL! You know, I spoke to my mum on the phone just after my first post in this thread and guess what…she said the same thing :wink:

Oh well, I like giving people flowers. So she’ll take them and shut up. :bigsmile:

Only kidding, Mum! :eek:[/quote]
Give her some flowers from me, too! Y’know, since we ARE American brother and British sister. :bigsmile:

You all had me worried for a second that I was going to die today for not having a gift. :eek:

[QUOTE=Albert;2011224]Give her some flowers from me, too! Y’know, since we ARE American brother and British sister. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Haha, will do :wink:

[quote=Da_Taxman;2011214]Mother’s day is in May over here (second Sunday)…Father’s day in June (third Sunday).
It is nothing but a trick by the retail business to create more business…don’t fall for it ;)[/quote]

Same in South Africa .
I agree about the money making Racket :bigsmile:

Ps. Hope you all had or having a Good Time MoM`s

Holy crap! I almost had heart attack - My parents came down this weekend :expressionless:

Mothers Day isn’t until 11th May, in Oz :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you Give her some flowers from me, too! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=coathi;2011857]Can you Give her some flowers from me, too! :)[/QUOTE]

Sure! :smiley:

/me checks that she has enough money to buy all these bunches of flowers :eek:

Lol…i thought it seemed a little bit early for mom’s day…kinda had me worried though :eek:

[quote=Da_Taxman;2011214]Mother’s day is in May over here (second Sunday)…Father’s day in June (third Sunday).
It is nothing but a trick by the retail business to create more business…don’t fall for it ;)[/quote]

:iagree:

:flower: now its Mothers Day in Where YOU at, di ia munching on a 200g TOBLERONE i got for MY MOM :flower:
Online MoMs can come share it ,and Real MoMs :flower:
OZ SUNDAY 4 am:flower:

Happy Mother’s Day to all Mums or Moms, wherever you are. :clap: YOU ROCK :clap:

yes Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2011214]It is nothing but a trick by the retail business to create more business…don’t fall for it ;)[/QUOTE]

I agree along with fathers day, surprised they never came out with a kids day.

happy mom’s day mom! My present will be coming home for the summer and giving you a slide show of all the awesome things i did this past year (except chasing tornados and sledding behind trucks and bashing my face in ice)
I’m too broke to buy anything :frowning: