MoHAA with an HP 8200i Writer?

vbimport

Has anyone had any success creating a working backup of Mohaa with an HP Writer? I use an HP 8200i series writer and have had no luck. I'm using the latest version of Clone CD and have applied all of the settings according to other postings. I don't get any error messages when I run the backup, it just freezes on the picture of the guys in the boat and that's it. I have a LiteON CD ROM drive which I use to read the image and then I simply burn it with the HP. Tried Betablocker with no success. I've been making wonderful looking coasters though. I'm just too dammed cheap to buy a new writer. Am I SOL here or is there an alternative?

Thanks!

SOL - Betablocker was originally designed for Plextors; that it works for other burners is only serendipity :wink:

I think you can find the 24102B for less than USD$80 now.

HP does what it’s designed to though, and very well :smiley:

why don’t you try the new cd mate or blindwrite ?

both tools amplify every known sektor (even betablocker doesn’t do this)

plz tell me if it worked… i need it for my list
(www.cdcloning.tk)

InSOMniA

anyone knows if my yamaha 2200 (20/10/40) can copy 2.51 …i cna only make a copy and play it in my cd burner!! in other cd roms it tells me “please insert cd”:confused: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes:

@elbebeboricua

Originally posted by elbebeboricua
anyone knows if my yamaha 2200 (20/10/40) can copy 2.51 …i cna only make a copy and play it in my cd burner!! in other cd roms it tells me “please insert cd”:confused: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes:
Read this

try using a philips burner if u know anyone with such hardware,

u can also get a file which patch the mohaa cd image to allow the safedisk2 protection to be ignored, (I think I got it of off www.cdrsoft.cc)
you can also get a program called unsafedisk2 to fool your pc into not recognising the protection on the cd,

but philips hardware(and philips based hardware) are not supposed to be affected by safedisk2 protection, which means you can burn off a copy and it will play on any other machine, some burners(plextor, artec, and more) will make backups but they will only play back on the machine used to image/burn them,

Well best of luck to you anyway,

Originally posted by mkelleher77
[B]try using a philips burner if u know anyone with such hardware,

but philips hardware(and philips based hardware) are not supposed to be affected by safedisk2 protection, which means you can burn off a copy and it will play on any other machine, some burners(plextor, artec, and more) will make backups but they will only play back on the machine used to image/burn them,

…, [/B]

Sorry. Philips and philips based hardware can’t handle the latest versions of sd2. They really only cope with versions up to about 2.41 (the version used on max payne). See the link in FutureProof’s post for writers that can handle the latest sd2 versions and you can add the 2B model of Lite-on’s 12x writer to that list.