MOHAA - problems with burning

vbimport

I have HP9110i CD-RW 8/4/32 ... and I have been trying to make backup copies of my original MOHAA CDs ...but unsuccessfully...
I know there is a SafeDisk 2.51 .... how can I solve the problems with burning and is it possible with CloneCD and my burner and AWS function ?
What would you advice me to do ???

Thanks for responses ... any help is appreciated !
:confused:

according the helpfunction in clonecd your drive isn’t capable of copying safedisk protected disk…not even with aws i think.

Originally posted by wertzinko
[B]I have HP9110i CD-RW 8/4/32 … and I have been trying to make backup copies of my original MOHAA CDs …but unsuccessfully…
I know there is a SafeDisk 2.51 … how can I solve the problems with burning and is it possible with CloneCD and my burner and AWS function ?
What would you advice me to do ???

Thanks for responses … any help is appreciated !
:confused: [/B]
damiandimitri is correct. You need either a ‘better’ burner or you can use Daemon-Tools, as was suggested (in a now-deleted post).

By the way, if I remember correctly there were about 5-10 posts more in this thread earlier… why they were deleted? Because somebody said a horrible word “crack” maybe? :frowning:

Originally posted by Supi Suomalaine
… why they were deleted? Because somebody said a horrible word “crack” maybe? :frowning:
Yes. This is the CloneCD Forum, not a crack forum - you can discuss this elsewhere.