Mohaa Multiplayer Online cheats?

Hi having owned MOHAA 4 ages now and after completing it i wanted to play it online which in my opinion is excellent and makes the game even more enjoyable.

What i wanted to know is are they any cheats available 4 the multiplayer game, the reason i ask is because sometimes i empty 2 entire clips on the enemy and they dont die even a head shot with a sniper gun takes 4 shots and when some ppl shoot me they kill me with one bullet and always get a head shot.

I dont beleive 4 one minute that im that bad at games and im sure these ppl are cheating i spoke to a friend of mine on msn and he says that they use something called a aim-bot is this true?

If so could some1 pls tell me where i may get one so that i can even the score as i ruiens the enjoyment of the game 4 me and i would like to give them cheaters a taste of their own medicine.

Thanx in advance.

You would be as bad as they are. Which doesn’t make the game any fun.

There have been aim- and other -bots since Quake started.

A good server recognizes all those things (sorta like the good counterstrike and rtcw servers do) and kicks that player.

Thanx 4 the info and sorry 4 posting in the wrong section.

I agree with u on that i usually join U.K servers called Blueyonder maybe i am wrong but i have emtied two sub-machine gun clips which is 64 bullets and that includes head and body shots and still they dont die :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Any1 else have some clues???

i play lots of online games, including MOHAA.
only suggestion i can give is find better servers that don’t have cheaters on them.

I know what ur saying accel7 but that is a pretty hard thing to do as all the servers i go on have at least 2 or 3 who cheat. Is there no way an admin of the server can kick or ban them?

I agree with u on that i usually join U.K servers called Blueyonder maybe i am wrong but i have emtied two sub-machine gun clips which is 64 bullets and that includes head and body shots and still they dont die

Any1 else have some clues???

yes if you have the latest patch in rtcw you will notice it says punk buster enabled or disabled play in the enabled ones:)

i don’t believe blueyonder has punkbuster enabled for any qauke engine based game
even in there Jedi Knight 2 games you sometimes encounter people who use saberlocking scripts which always kill you, and you go straight to the ground with you fighting back.
My guess is to not use the server tho it is fast, do find something that does have punkbuster :slight_smile:

Thanx 4 the info guys.

It sounds to me that you have a high ping and/or packet loss. To my knowledge the cheats mostly helps you with the aiming, not makes you harder to hit or lower/removing your damage points.
But with high ping/packet loss it is usual that you dont hit what you are aiming at. Because if the opponent is moving (especially if you try to hit him from the side) he is not where you see him, he is a little further.
My own experiences is from playing UT, which is a bitch to play if you got an ordinary modem. It needs at least ISDN.

Thanx 4 ur input HotBlack but i definately know 4 sure it isnt that as i have 512k ADSL Broadband conncction and dont suffer lag and have a pretty good ping as the other players run as smooth as hell on my pc, i know 4 a fact that they are cheating as i have snuck up behind them while they were shooting some1 out of a window emptied 2 entire clips on them and they just turn round and kill me with one shot.

Oh well looks like i will never get to the bottom of this prob thanx anyway guys.

[QUOTE=Ch5Micky;290095]Hi having owned MOHAA 4 ages now and after completing it i wanted to play it online which in my opinion is excellent and makes the game even more enjoyable.

What i wanted to know is are they any cheats available 4 the multiplayer game, the reason i ask is because sometimes i empty 2 entire clips on the enemy and they dont die even a head shot with a sniper gun takes 4 shots and when some ppl shoot me they kill me with one bullet and always get a head shot.

I dont beleive 4 one minute that im that bad at games and im sure these ppl are cheating i spoke to a friend of mine on msn and he says that they use something called a aim-bot is this true?

If so could some1 pls tell me where i may get one so that i can even the score as i ruiens the enjoyment of the game 4 me and i would like to give them cheaters a taste of their own medicine.

Thanx in advance.[/QUOTE]

they are probably using serverside god mode!!11

mohaa god mode and invisabilty made by bullet_uk can be found here!

for mohaa serverside godmode and invisabilty undetectable by the mohaa anticheat dmw!add this to your downloads its well cool you can even go invisable!

http://rapidshare.com/files/218204868/Bulletshaxpaxv9.rar

Hey Ch5micky…
i know a good server for you try the server : METHOD [U.K] its a team match

you can zoom with evry weapon and you always get a M1 Grand with 999 bullets in it
and if someon cheats it will be baned soo no cheaters!!

yeahh i know you send ur mail at 2002 and its 2010 now but i hope this will help you