Mohaa Burn plz Help!

vbimport

I know FutureProof has gone over this , but I just want him to explain something .

Ok - here goes , Ive been burning for a couple years now so I do know what im talking about .
The new version of safedisk - thats on Mohaa and Renegade .
Tell me the exact make and model of the burner that can burn a Perfect STANDALONE copy that will work in ANY cd-rom without 3rd party programs running to make the CD-R work . I use CloneCD , Fantom CD , CDRWin , Nero . Please tell me the Exact settings to use for CloneCD when burning this game . I have succesfully burned all games with the old safedisk 2 . With my old Plex (12x10x32a) I have come close to it - but it just dosen't cut it . I can make a copy of Mohaa that will work in my burner , but not in normal cd readers . I have also made a copy that works in Win2kProfessional , in any reader , but it only works in that OS . Please help me , I would appreciate any input . :smiley:

I had similar results as you with my Plextor 40X. I can make a backup copy of MOHAA that runs in the Plextor and CDROM/DVDROM drives, using the CloneCD normal Game CD profile for reading and writing. The backup however won’t run in a normal CDROM-only drive. Olli ALMOST has this perfect for the Plextor 40X, but not quite. I’m hoping he tweaks it just a bit more for the final version.

I just got the LiteOn 40x12x48x burner and I made a copy of MOHAA that has run in any drive that I’ve tested. The CloneCD settings I used were simple: the normal Game CD profile for reading and writing (with AWS turned off in the LiteOn settings). The read speed was set at MAX and write speed at 8X.

My LIte-On’s 24102b, 32123S, and 40125S make working back up’s of both these games that play in cd-rom / dvd-rom drives with out the aid of another program to hide the atip info useing CloneCD. Setting are as always fasterror skip set to hardware retires to 0, always close last session for writeing and that is all. I haven’t made a coster in a long time with me lite-on’s and those settings.

the one. decent film, but i have 2 say i like romeoMUSTdie the bes out of all li’s films :wink:

If you want to talk about that , post your own topic .

oh , and by the way - thx for the input Noxcyber and Flashman .

clearly ur a bit touchy seen as though it’s ur thread. anyway, point achnowleged [me posting any post actually helps ur problem cos ur post stays at the top of the forum]
i’ll say again, point achnowleged ;(

sorry , didn’t mean to seem touchy . thx for the reply

ThePopper was given a detailed response in a reply PM :smiley:

WHY DON’T u post it so anyone with simialr problems can bebefit :smiley:

Sure

This information is in the sticky posts in the Forum, but since you’ve PM’d - no problem!

ASUS CRW-1610A (Atapi)
ASUS CRW-4012A (ATAPI)
BTC BCE-3212IM (Atapi)
Lite-On LTR-16102B (Atapi)
Lite-On LTR-24102B (Atapi)
Lite-On LTR-24103S (Atapi)
Lite-On LTR-32123S (Atapi)
Lite-On LTR-40125S (ATAPI)
LG GCE-8160B (Atapi)
LG GCE-8320B (Atapi)
MEMOREX Twentyfour-MAXX 2440 (Atapi)
SONY CR-X175A1 (Atapi)
SONY CR-X185E3 (Atapi)
TOSHIBA SD-R1202 (Atapi DVD Combo Drive)

Read: Fast Error Skip (default settings), Audio “bad” (for faster reading)
Write: Allow AWS “off”, AWS unchecked

There is a sticky post in the experienced forum that details reading. You only need to set your writer up ONCE. You can set up profiles for each burner but generally one set of profiles will do i.e. SD2 read, SD2 write, LaserLock read, etc