MOHAA Breakthrough

hi
i`ve backuped my MOHAA breakthrough flawlessly with my Lite On burner and it works too using latest Alcohol.Looks like some liteon 52 can do 2.9 after all.

Yes, they (some) can :bigsmile:

depends on the title…some titles are harder to copy…but that drive should at least give you a working copy of it…just dont try to play it in a toshi sd-m1402 drive:p

My liteon 52327s fw QS0C works perfect with Safedisk 2.90/3.1 and the same results with my plex premium fw 1.05 using EWS at lowest speed.:wink:

Originally posted by Parker
My liteon 52327s fw QS0C works perfect with Safedisk 2.90/3.1 and the same results with my plex premium fw 1.05 using EWS at lowest speed.:wink:

I have a Plextor Premium updated with the lastest firmware and i want to backup Need For Speed Underground (sd 2.9) and Call of Duty (sd 3.10)!
Can you tell me more details about Alcohol’s write options? At what speed should i burn?
Are you sure your copy made with premium is a real 1:1 one and not a coaster?
In witch drives do you have tested your copy? Have you got Toshibas??

Yes the backups works in my picky toshiba devices and also in toshiba sdm-1502.
I got that results with last version of Alcohol 120% using safedisk 2 profile reading/writing at 4x with Plex premium.

Great news! :slight_smile:

But can you try your copy also in Toshiba sd-m1402 drive?

I have not that device but I have a lot of devices to do tests and all works well with the backup. I think my toshiba sdm-1401 is similar to 1402 but in SCSI

Originally posted by Parker
I got that results with last version of Alcohol 120% using safedisk 2 profile reading/writing at 4x with Plex premium.
Yep. SD2 profile for 1 sheep and SD profile for two-sheep

can I also use SD2 profile for 2 sheep with EFM unchecked?
i would be the same right?

Originally posted by t111645
can I also use SD2 profile for 2 sheep with EFM unchecked?
i would be the same right?

Yes, that makes it the same as the sd profile.

thnx:D

also has anyone use LITE-ON LTR-52246S for SD 2.9 or 3?

That liteon cdrw should be able to backup safedisk 2.90/3.1 too

only with alcohol for a backup without emu.
dont know with clonecd coz when i tried to read it from my asus it got an error.havent tried SD3.1 yet too.

can i use a higher speed to backup SD 2.9/3.1?
coz i only tried 4x writing speed.
thnx…

Update: tried high speed (52x) burning NFSU and the game crashed when starting…

There were reports of success at 8x. Let’s try it (CD-RW). And you could see if higher speeds are good to you, too. But yes, if you want high reliability keep 4x speed.

thnx:D
i only want to check if higher speed can do it or not

hi
ive tried 12x writing speed and the backup still works. but havent tried other SD2.9 protected games.