MOH copy

vbimport

hi all,
plz someone help with the settings . i'm using HP CDRW 9100+ Series , tryin to copy medal of honor .. i burned 3 cdz without any luck whats the setting with clone cd for that?

i chked only subdata channels ...
with max speed...

reply soon plz

what i’d like to know is if you do a 1:1 copy of moh that works in any drive - how do you get round the atip check? is the hide cdr media a must? or can you write over and delete this information?

and also why will a copy work in a nec cdrw and not a nec cddvdrom?

Cheers renke

Originally posted by renke
what i’d like to know is if you do a 1:1 copy of moh that works in any drive - how do you get round the atip check? is the hide cdr media a must? or can you write over and delete this information?
By playing from a normal CD-ROM which cannot read the ATIP information. When playing from a CD-Writer you have to use something like the ‘Hide CDR Media’ option. There’s no way around this.

Originally posted by renke
and also why will a copy work in a nec cdrw and not a nec cddvdrom?
Writers are known to be more ‘friendly’ towards playing SafeDisc 2 back-ups. Overall they can read the EFM sectors better. A good example of the are the Plextor writers.

Haaaaaaa!I made my copy of MOHAA by my babe-the old ricoh 7083 yesterday!!Great!

But it runs only in my Pioneer DVD 114 not in my 7083,that’s weird!

Originally posted by xmansean
Haaaaaaa!I made my copy of MOHAA by my babe-the old ricoh 7083 yesterday!!Great!

What has this to do with the question??? Your posts are always like this! Always off-topic… And if you have read the other posts in this thread you would know the answer to your own question!!!

:mad:

The HP 9100 doesn’t write the Correct EFM encoding needed for safedisc 2 you can try the amplify weak sectors option but I don’t think that will help, the new version of clone-cd may help you also:eek: settings are fast error skip for reading/ writing are close last session and amplify weak sectors

I have too second K9cop…the HP9100 does not properly do EFM encoding and from what I recall at cloneclinic…most had poor success even with amplify weak sector(aws) checked

SD2 does not require subchannel data…

setting for read:
FES: on
nothing else needed

write:
AWS
close last session
everything else unchecked

my writer and reader are crap so i just patch the game it doesnt take long

Originally posted by adyo
my writer and reader are crap so i just patch the game it doesnt take long
Now where’s the challenge in that! :wink:

the object of clone-cd is to make a 1-1 backup copy patching anyone can do. by the way I say a backup !..

i did as someone adviced usin clone-cd , all options unchked… & it workz perfectly… workin in my Acer - DVD rom … without any problems… but still gettin some other protections with games like the sims - Hot date … & Empire Earth … same protection safedisc v2… any software to copy exact … original copy? plz advice…

thnx … ShisT

I do not understand what you are tying to say or ask in your last post shist…

Originally posted by shist
any software to copy exact … original copy? plz advice…
Yeah, click the links below where it says “CloneCD users…you must read Clone Down & Dirty and Settings!”