Modmii

vbimport

Hi could anybody please help me, I have just used Modmii to softmod my wii and it wont play any back up games. It went through all the procedures well with no unexpected errors. It was modded before and I chose all the right answers on the pre-download questionaire.

Cheers

Dean

Why did you re-mod it in the first place?

Isn’t it possible to re-re-mod it, using the manual method?

I remodded it because a lot of new games would not load on my Wii, So the only way to do it is to do an official Wii update( Which removes all the previous softmod) and then remod it !!! Voila !!! Done and now with the thanks of Neogamma fully working.

Dean

so you got it working?

or do you still need help?

It Is Now Fully Working

Thanks

[QUOTE=preg68;2554579]I remodded it because a lot of new games would not load on my Wii, So the only way to do it is to do an official Wii update( Which removes all the previous softmod) and then remod it !!! Voila !!! Done and now with the thanks of Neogamma fully working.

Dean[/QUOTE]

correct me if I am wrong, but doesn’t MODMII install updated IOS when it softmods?

Modmii does install updated IOSs but not a channel to run the back up games, Hence The Instalation of Neogamma

Like I Said, Its Now Works Fine

[QUOTE=preg68;2554579]I remodded it because a lot of new games would not load on my Wii, So the only way to do it is to do an official Wii update( Which removes all the previous softmod) and then remod it !!! Voila !!! Done and now with the thanks of Neogamma fully working.

Dean[/QUOTE]

you could have run pimp my wii or multi-mod manager or dop-mii or … to update the required IOS without doing an official update

[QUOTE=QuickSilver999;2557003]correct me if I am wrong, but doesn’t MODMII install updated IOS when it softmods?[/QUOTE]

yes, and the only IOS needed when using Neogamma is cIOS249. doesnt matter which system menu version or any of the other IOS.

Neogamma only uses cIOS249, nothing else.

Well Sorry For Not Being A Complete Know it all about Wii Modding !!! This Is The First Wii Mod I Have Done And It Works Fine !!! Yes I Followed The Full Instructions And Had A Few Problems But Like I Have Said " It Now Works Fine !!" Without Pimp My Wii Which Would Not Run or Without Multi Mod Manager, Like I Say It Is Fully Tested And Working !!!

Thanks For Your Comments

Dean

i dont expect you to be a know it all and neither am i. :disagree:

i was just informing you, QuickSilver999 and anyone else who might be reading this thread.

only trying to help.

anyway glad you got it working. :bow: