Mobo for gamming

vbimport

CAN’T FIND A MOBO FOR A DECENT PRICE!! ALL THE ONES I LOOK PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM!!! SO IM GOING TO ASK U PEOPLE!! U PEOPLE THAT SEEMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING, CAUSE ISURE DON’T. iM TRYING TO BUILD A CHEAP SYSTEM RIGHT NOW, BEFORE ALL THE SALES STOP IN A COUPLE OF DAYS AT TIGER DIRECT. IM GOING TO BUILD A MORE EXPENSIVE ONE AFTER THE NEW STUFF COMES OUT. I HAVE SOMEONE THATS GOING TO TEACH ME HOW TO PUT ONE TOGETHER BUT I HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT TO GET AND IM CLUELESS.
MOBO REQUIREMENTS: AM2 SOCKET, HAVE A 6400 BLACK EDITION AMD PROCESSOR:
MY REQUIREMENTS: NEED 2 PCIE 2.0 OR MORE FOR 2 SINGLE SLOT VIDEO CARDS OR MORE. NEED 2 OR 3 PCI SLOTS THAT I CAN FIT STUFF IN. FOR A SOND CARD. OR MAYBE REMOTE CARD SLOT OR SOMETHIG ELSE. YOU MAY KNOW WHAT ELSE FOR A GAMMING RIG. iF U KNOW WHAT ELSE PLEASE GIVE ME MORE INFO. 1G TEERIBYTE HARD DIVE. 80 GIG FOR THE OS. 3OR 4 GIGGS OF MEMMORY, OR WHAT EVER U RECOMEND. NOT RUNNING VISTA EVERYONE SAYS ITS JUNK!!! i DON’T KNOW ANY IINFO WOULD GREATLEY BE APPRECIATED!!! RIGHT NOW IM STUCK ON A MOBO!!! THANKS ALL FOR ANY INFO!!!

I seriously hope you get a warning for this post, rewrite it a civilized way instead of some grunt…
//Danne

SORRY IF IT CAME OUT THE WRONG WAY! i’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HOURS. i TRIED TO GET MY QUES. OUT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. ISEE WHAT U SAY MY BAD!

Lesson one, turn off caps look.

MSI K9A2 CF-F seems like a decent board (having TigerDirect’s poor selection in mind) but you can probably find better elsewhere for about the same amount of money.

//Danne

Sorry I won’t read this thread, shouting will not be tolerated :disagree: