Mobile Options

vbimport

My problem is that my Mobile Options disappeared. The only choices I have for copying DVDs is DVD to DVD. I no longer have a DVD to Mobile Menu. The frustrating thing is that it still says Mobile Option on the program window. They just all of a sudden stopped showing up and have always been there. I’ve trying deleting/reinstalling multiple times with multiple different versions and I still can’t get the Mobile Options to show up. Is there something in the registry I can change to make them appear again? I need to fix this asap.

Click on the two little arrows to the right of either DVD to DVD or DVD to Mobile. One menu will scroll up and disappear, the other will appear.

there are no arrows. no sub menu for DVD to Mobile. Just DVD to DVD then ends with nothing but white space.

What version number of DVDFab do you have?

I’ve tried pretty much every one I could find. Used to have 5.0.6.0. then installed 5.0.8.5 and mobile disappeared. Now no matter which version I install, mobile never shows up.

[quote=tameanaka;2116078]I’ve tried pretty much every one I could find. Used to have 5.0.6.0. then installed 5.0.8.5 and mobile disappeared. Now no matter which version I install, mobile never shows up.[/quote]No one else has reported this, so you may have a corrupted file. Save your key file, then uninstall DVDFab and download and re-install version 5.0.8.8 from the link here in the forum. Make sure you install as an administrator and with all antivirus etc. disabled. It should look like the attached.

i have done this, many, many times. uninstall/reinstall does nothing.

Have you bought the Mobile option or was DVDFab bought before when the Mobile option was included in DVDFab? Just thinking that the 30 day trial period might have run out.

bought it. I’ve had the mobile options for much longer than 30 days.

[QUOTE=tameanaka;2116078]I’ve tried pretty much every one I could find. Used to have 5.0.6.0. then installed 5.0.8.5 and mobile disappeared. Now no matter which version I install, mobile never shows up.[/QUOTE]

I am having the same problem. Mobile is not available after the free trial ended and the key is there.
I have uninstalled many times. run a register cleaned and reinstalled.

I did try cleaning out the registry manually by searching for dvdfab, but this didn’t help either. I’m a little afraid to use a registry cleaner for fear of it deleting other things.

I suggest you both email tech support. You can access a link to do that on the Support tab on dvdfab.com. Keep the Beijing Olympic confusion in mind and be patient, you will get a reply.

[quote=bobcatwood;2116111]I am having the same problem. Mobile is not available after the free trial ended and the key is there.
I have uninstalled many times. run a register cleaned and reinstalled.[/quote] Please stick with one forum as you posted this in the newbie forum also and it makes it hard to get the answers you need if you post in several forums and BTW Welcome to the FAB Forum & CD Freaks :flower::flower:

hi,

Please try to check “Common Settings\Customize UI”, and see there are any device is be selected in “Available options”.

Thanks.

Thankyou this worked :smiley: