Mobile friendly website?

Is there any intention for myce to cater for mobile devices? At this point in time, I’ve used my PC to access the news and forum 2-3 times in the last month, and my android phone to check it every day, and it’s been that way for the last year.
The entire website is extremely mobile unfriendly, with small text sixes, fixed column widths, fixed text box sizes, all of which make the site very difficult to use on a mobile.

Any comments, suggestions, etc?
Do we already have a mobile friendly site version? Why does it not auto-detect iphones/android phones?

Hi :slight_smile:
They could install Tapatalk forum plugin (free).
But this would affect the adverts side of this forum. :doh:

http://www.tapatalk.com/

[QUOTE=soulsurvivor;2581449]Hi :slight_smile:
They could install Tapatalk forum plugin (free).
But this would affect the adverts side of this forum. :doh:

http://www.tapatalk.com/[/QUOTE]

I would love for this site to use Tapatalk, it’s gotten very popular and I use it regularly. It’s easier to use on a smart phone verses a browser.

A mobile app would be nice.

Agree with [I]debro[/I]. :iagree:

For sure it’s on time to go mobile. This would be much appreciated by all android, linux + others mobile devices users {me included}. Our great site will have a better future with “mobile” compability!

Tapatalk compatible forum might be the first step. :flower:

We are currently working on improving the site in our development environment. However there is still a lot of stuff from previous development that worked in the past but now prevents us from easily upgrading software and fixing things. A lot of code has to be rewritten which is taking a lot of time. We hope to soon do an internal testing and once we fixed the bugs this will go live. However we will start with the frontpage first and do the forum next.

Thanks Liggy. :slight_smile:
Let’s hope the mobility compatibility issues will be solved soon.

[off topic]
Even my local bank has a “mobile” friendly pay site so I only can spend my last kronor, that my GF left me to spend.
{Hmmm, my Ducati 998 is expensive…}
[//off topic.]