MKV File Help!

vbimport

I have a problem… I have MKV movie in two parts with 3 Audio Channels and 3 Subtitles… I merge it with MKVMerge (MKVtoolnix pack) into one MKV file, and everything went ok. I extract files from newly created MKV file with MKVExtractGUI, because i want to change subtitle format (ASS) into SRT format. I want to do that because when i convert it to DVD (ConvertXtoDVD) subtitles are strange, and always when narrator says something, there’s symbols like (/… I forgot… and fonts are ugly… I done that, and final question is… how to merge this 8 files (1 chapter text, 3 Audio AC3 Files, 3 Subtitles SRT Files, 1 Video H264 file) together to form new MKV file? Please, i need help… I’m desperate… I was searching everywhere with google, but cannot find similar problem… plz… anyone…

Use MKVMerge again and re-mux a new mkv…

[QUOTE=charmed94;2115298]I have a problem… I have MKV movie in two parts with 3 Audio Channels and 3 Subtitles… I merge it with MKVMerge (MKVtoolnix pack) into one MKV file, and everything went ok. I extract files from newly created MKV file with MKVExtractGUI, because i want to change subtitle format (ASS) into SRT format. I want to do that because when i convert it to DVD (ConvertXtoDVD) subtitles are strange, and always when narrator says something, there’s symbols like (/… I forgot… and fonts are ugly… I done that, and final question is… how to merge this 8 files (1 chapter text, 3 Audio AC3 Files, 3 Subtitles SRT Files, 1 Video H264 file) together to form new MKV file? [B]Please, i need help… I’m desperate…[/B] I was searching everywhere with google, but cannot find similar problem… plz… anyone…[/QUOTE]

Use the original source, make a proper backup.