Mixmeister pro, it says unable to inititialize cdr engine

vbimport

This is what it says when I want to burn a cd. what do i do?:eek:

1. Respect our rules and thus not crosspost your question!

2. include more details about your setup (OS, make and model of your CD-R(W) etc.)

i cant record cdr’s, help if you may.

OS - Win ME
cdr - LG-8080B:confused:

Has this program ever worked, or did it stop working after a few uses? If the latter is the case, what is it you installed prior to this program not working anymore?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software? If so, the problem still exists after reinstalling?

Or have you tried installing different software, such as Nero? If so, did this software give you the same problem?

Further to Tax’ post, you might put in a little more effort in describing your situation next time, the way you did now makes you look very lazy and people are thus not much inclined to help you then…

Is there an error log ?
Is there an error type (code 432432 x3232432 or whatever) ?
Is there anything else on the screen ?

Did you update to the latest Aspi drivers ?

to answer ur question

no it doesn’t give me any other signs or error messages, it only says : unable to initialize the cdr engine" when i want to burn a mix I create. i don’t know what else to tell you.

any help would be great!

Originally posted by Smart@$$
[B]Has this program ever worked, or did it stop working after a few uses? If the latter is the case, what is it you installed prior to this program not working anymore?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software? If so, the problem still exists after reinstalling?

Or have you tried installing different software, such as Nero? If so, did this software give you the same problem?
[/B]

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Did you update to the latest Aspi drivers ?

Have you tried all those suggestions yet? I see no indication you have.

this program works fine, I can use it to mix with and expoprt into a .wav file, but when I want to create a cd it doesn’t allow me to.

Musicmatch, nero and adaptec cd creator platinum all worked fine before. Now I use nero, musicmatch and mixmeister pro to mix with.

what should i do? it’s a waste of time to make a mix, export it, then open it and separate he tracks again…

=(

yes i uninstalled an re-installed various times, same thing…

Sorry, don’t know the program.
Perhaps you can try to contact the support of Mixmeister…maybe they are able to help you…

taxman if you don’t know the program, y respond to the message boards?

ur wasting ur time and my time

Before you go insulting me (which in general is not a very good idea), some software problems can be solved with some general solutions that apply to many problems.

Furthermore, I tried to ask several questions in order to get more information regarding your problem, so others with more technical knowledge can help you better.

If you cannot appreciate that at all, I am very sorry to have wasted all this time on you, I could have better spent it on someone else who does appreciate it!

Tax isn’t evil admin for nothing :slight_smile:

And have you tried the Aspi drivers ?

Anyhoo , i think it’s time you mailed the helpdesk of the program about it. I have no other idea as well why it fails.

Belvedere: he doesn’t want general information. He wants you to replicate a crystal sphere which tells the exact solution click by click :a

Originally posted by alexnoe
Belvedere: he doesn’t want general information. He wants you to replicate a crystal sphere which tells the exact solution click by click :a

That’s more like it I would say… And pdd, the next time you see a person in this forum with about 6200 posts and a litlle word above saying that he is (evil) administrator show some more respect. For some reason he’s got 6000+ posts (hint: he hasn’t got so many because he was posting without knowing a thing) :wink:

as a new user of this message board, I must say I’m disgusted and amazed at how you all enjoy to bombard someone before they speak. try this for once, take a deeeep breath, relax…
and again, take a deeeeep breath and relax…

if you would like my opinion as a new user, its simple.
treat everyone with respect or no respect with be given back at you. taxman, ths only reson i said is that i felt that you were able to provide assistance, and all at once you came back and stated that you had no clue,

call me an idiot, but if you have no clue why would you post a message to try and help them. do you maybe enjoy doing that? does it make you feel like real man? …=)

anyways, this shold be my last post here, I wouldn’t want to be around people who treat new users with zero respect but expect 110% in return, hahaaaaa, just too funny…

don’t respond since I plan on not returning to this hellhole…thank goodness…=) bye bye now!!!

I think this is a good time to close this topic before any more discussion that don’t go about the topic itself take place here.

To pdd : My sincere apologies if i have offended you , but in my point of view , it seemed that you didn’t even try our suggestions and/or explain to me why the suggestions were crap.

If this topic should be opened again, feel free to pm me.