Mixing episodes and burning to disc

Hello Everyone!

Does anybody have any experience creating a dvd of different episodes?

I’m using DvdFab Platinum, latest version, and Nero 7 to burn.

I can sure use some help as to how to get 2, maybe 3 shows on one dvd 5, no menu or extras. I don’t know how to combine the files to one folder.

Thanks!:doh:

You can try DVD Flick, http://www.dvdflick.net/. Just select the vob files as input. You can create a menu if you wish. Just check the output before you burn it to DVD to make sure it’s what you want.

You can use Nero Recode, choose ‘Compile DVD’. You can keep adding, you can trim each piece etc and then save your new DVD.

Thanks Whappo and MysticEyes. I’ll give’m both a try. Say, got one more quick question for yah. What do you think of Nero 9? I wouldn’t mind getting it, but it seems like every time I do, Nero come out with another version. Ther goes more cash out the window!

I use Nero 7 and will continue to do so. The version I have is stable and all parts work.

This is latest Nero toy I’m playing with.

Hello MysticEyes!

Wow! I’ve never seen or heard of Nero ScratchBox before. Looks like fun! Where did you get it?

Hey Whappo!

Thanks again for the advice. I downloaded dvdflick from the site you sent. When I go to install, I keep getting install errors, and the installation stops. I’ve tried downloading from other sites with the same results.

Maybe I’m doing something wrong. Any advice?

[QUOTE=coasterexpress;2236474]Hello MysticEyes!

Wow! I’ve never seen or heard of Nero ScratchBox before. Looks like fun! Where did you get it?[/QUOTE]
Part of Nero 7 ultimate. You gotta dig. Start with Nero SoundTracks. Another toy.

MysticEyes

Thanks! I’ll do a search for Nero 7 Ultimate. From the looks of that screenshot you sent, this just keeps getting better.