Mixed spindles

vbimport

hello, i recently bought a spindle of ridata fr radioshack the dvds are silver backing…the problem is i tried to burn to them using a : PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-106D [FW 1.08] every dvd i burnt so far was a coaster i tried every speed at 1x i got complete burn but there was no info on dvd 0bytes used 0bytes free so i tried to do a properties on 1 right fr the spindle…and again 0 bytes used and 0 bytes free…i was stumped i tried to return em to radioshack and they wouldnt take em saying my burner prob. dont support em and it my fault and cause they where open…(how to find out if work if cant open em) so i used dvd identefier on the whole spindle cause they where all 0 bytes free 0bytes used… i was suprisd to see these results all fr 1 spindle

Unique Disc Identifier : [DVD-R:AML]
Disc Type : [DVD-R]
Manufacturer ID : [AML]
Disc Application Code : [Unrestricted Use : Consumer Purpose]
Recording Speeds : [1x - 2x - 4x]
Blank Disc Capacity : [2,298,496 Sectors = 4,489.3 MB = 4.38 GB]

Unique Disc Identifier : [DVD-R:AN31]

Disc & Book Type : [DVD-R] - [DVD-R]
Manufacturer Name : [Anwell Precision Technology]
Manufacturer ID : [AN31]
Blank Disc Capacity : [2,298,496 Sectors = 4,489.3MB = 4.38GB (4.71GB)]

Unique Disc Identifier : [DVD-R:VDSPMSAB 01]

Manufacturer Name : [Interaxia AG]
Manufacturer ID : [VDSPMSAB 01]

Unique Disc Identifier : [DVD-R:SKC Co.,Ltd.]

Manufacturer Name : [SKC Co. Ltd.]
Manufacturer ID : [SKC Co.,Ltd.]

** INFO : Drive = PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-106D [FW 1.08]
** INFO : Write Capabilities = DVD+RW DVD+R
** INFO : Write Capabilities = DVD-RW DVD-R

so i was wondring if this proper to have 4 different manufacturers in 1 spindle without telling me on package and refuse to refund money saying its my error…it is not my error im sure of that …

I have never gotten a spindle with different manufactured discs…That sucks :frowning:

Remember this;

Never use Radioshack AGAIN…!

RadioShack is great for cables, connectors, and adaptors. I have never bought media from them and don’t plan to.

i will never use radioshack again…i will be mentioning it to them forsure…then see if they will refund…btw has anyone ever had this problem with dvds showing 0bytes free 0 bytes used???

[AML]
[AN31]
[VDSPMSAB 01]
[SKC Co.,Ltd.]

The only thing you’re missing is princo

all landfill material im afraid

I never got a Ridata -R spindle that was not identified as a G03, G04 or G05 disc. Ridata does not use any of the brands that you listed.

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdmedia.php?dvdmediasearch=ridata&dvdmediadvdridsearch=&type=1&size=All&dvdburnspeed=All&order=Mediacode&hits=25&search=Search+or+List+Media

Ridata is a ritek brand and should only be ritek mdia.

Sure ridata was the brand? Seems like someone fooled you off in some way.

Will that be a returened spindle? -.-

Did radioshack actaully sell these as ridata? Was there a ridata paper part?

About a year ago I bought some Riteks that ID’d as ricohjpnro1, but they were terrific media, still some of the best I ever had for 4x media. I now have a mess of Maxells with the same ID and they actually scan better than my ty anb verbatim mcc discs (not a knock against either, they are excellent too).

Ridata does make some +R media with a Ricoh media code, but all -R should be Ritek ‘G’ series discs.