MIT +R DL Verbs, Any One Tried

Has any one tested the MIT +R DL Verbs yet? was in maplins today and had a look at the bottom of the box to see what stock they had and I was expecting to see ether MII or MIS but they had some MIT.

:eek:

I hope that someone has, I don’t think that any of us wants to be the guinea pig. :disagree:

If you do try them and find that they are no good then just take them straight back for a refund. Remember that you have the Sale of Goods Act on your side and goods must be “fit for purpose”. :wink:

Yes, I tried one. This is burned with LG H62N @6x.
I have another one, next time I will burn it in Lite-ON.

Look here: http://club.cdfreaks.com/2112991-post28.html

And here is thread:http://club.cdfreaks.com/f33/found-verbatim-8x-dl-mit-write-speed-249257/

Looking at that first scan makes me feel seasick.:Z It has a certain force 7 westerly in the Bay of Biscay quality to it.:iagree::wink:

LightScribe DVD+R DL Made in Taiwan
Burn @ 8X with Plextor PX-850A 1.01

[QUOTE=cih99;2191514]LightScribe DVD+R DL Made in Taiwan[/QUOTE]

What’s the hub code on these MIT DL disks?

DOn’t know but they should be CMC made.

[QUOTE=negritude;2192351]What’s the hub code on these MIT DL disks?[/QUOTE]

These should have inner hub codes beginning with PAH (such as PAH6, PAH7, etc.) (They are made by CMC.)

At present only the Lightscribe DL’s are MIT. Most of the regular DL’s are still MIS.

[QUOTE=RJL65;2194282]At present only the Lightscribe DL’s are MIT[/QUOTE]

I’m pretty damn sure the ones I looked at where the standard +R DL’s. I’ll double check next time I go in there though.

Just a quick update I checked in maplins today and they where standard +R DL discs MIT and not LS. Box of 5 by the way.

[QUOTE=Jedi Master Yoda;2204076]Just a quick update I checked in maplins today and they where standard +R DL discs MIT and not LS. Box of 5 by the way.[/QUOTE]

The next time someone goes and finds these, can you take a picture of the packaging, with the part saying “Made in …”

[QUOTE=negritude;2204093]The next time someone goes and finds these, can you take a picture of the packaging, with the part saying “Made in …”[/QUOTE]

I would if my phone had a camera on it plus I think the staff my think I’m up to no good.