Missing Mobile Options

I’ve just installed DVD FAB 5.2.3.0 to upgrade from a 5.0 release I was using. On this laptop (my main one) I have mobile options for Generic, iPod/iPhone and PSP. On my other laptop I have options for Zune, NDS, XBox 360 etc etc (in addition).

I have purchased the Option Mobile pack (Oct 12th 2008) and Platinum Licence. I have used the same key on both machines (not sure if this is OK or not, but I’ve got a backlog of my kids DVDs to back up to disc to avoid the old 4 year old with sticky fingers trashing the Disney DVD you can’t replace cos they take them off sale problem so I’m using both machines to rip today)

Why don’t I get all the options on one machine??? (there are no entries to add them in customise ui)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

[quote=THEMike;2199479]I’ve just installed DVD FAB 5.2.3.0 to upgrade from a 5.0 release I was using. On this laptop (my main one) I have mobile options for Generic, iPod/iPhone and PSP. On my other laptop I have options for Zune, NDS, XBox 360 etc etc (in addition).

I have purchased the Option Mobile pack (Oct 12th 2008) and Platinum Licence. [B]I have used the same key on both machines [/B](not sure if this is OK or not, but I’ve got a backlog of my kids DVDs to back up to disc to avoid the old 4 year old with sticky fingers trashing the Disney DVD you can’t replace cos they take them off sale problem so I’m using both machines to rip today)

Why don’t I get all the options on one machine??? (there are no entries to add them in customise ui)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike[/quote]
That may or may not be the problem :confused:
One Licence key per product for each computer :iagree:
Sorry for the backlog issue :frowning: I know how kids are with handling discs with their gorilla fingers :eek:

SJ