Missing file Nero 7

vbimport

I need the file Data_Title.nct. This file is a Template file for Lightscribe in Nero 7.
TIA,
Irv

I have both Nero 7 and Lightscribe, I have no such file on my system and I have no problem so that tells me the file is not needed

Wheneve I click on Lightscribe I get an error that says:
C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Data_Title.nct: The system could not find the file specified.

Irv

Are you using Nero cover design :confused:
You know what it sounds like to me :doh: you are trying to use lightscribe on a disc you have not burned any data on, you have to burn something to the disc first that is why it is looking for [B][U]DATA[/U][/B]_[B][U]TITLE[/U][/B].nct and it can’t find it because there is no data on the disc

maybe I’m wrong did you burn something to the disc :confused:

Tim

@ irvdk Open Nero CoveDesigner and make a new one an name “Data_Title” and it will save it a “nct” file.

If you are still having problems you can have my one, I don’t need it, don’t use Nero. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much. That made sense to me. I did a search for the file and found it in the Templates for Cover Design. It was looking for it in:
C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming[I]Microsoft\Windows\Templates[/I]\Data_Title.nct: and that was why it was not finding it. I copied and pasted it in the correct folder and viola! It works! Thanks for leading me in the right direction.
Irv