Missing file after DVDFab5232 rip on original movie to HDD

I’ve been doing a little more testing this weekend with the free DVDFab HD Decrypter and trial DVDFab Platinum - I found when ripping the entire movie my copies produced only 33 files, where other rippers, like CloneDVD, created all 34 files; the missing DVDFab file is VTS_05_0.VOB. Could this be due to what I believe is error correction included in DVDFab? Is it (mistakenly) finding potential bad files and removing them, files my bkup movie needs. Or is it safe, safe to believe my bkup movies will be fine or should I use CloneDVD? Here is the ifo…

Info for drive [D:] (DVDFab HD Decrypter 5.2.3.2)
Drive region: 1

Disc type: Video DVD
Disc region: 1
Volume name: THE_FOX_AND_THE_HOUND
Video standard: NTSC
Layer 0 size: 1796272 sectors (3508 MBytes)
Layer 1 size: 1796272 sectors (3508 MBytes)

CSS (Content Scramble System) protection is removed!
RC (Region Code) protection is removed!
RCE (Region Code Enhancement) protection is not found.
APS (Analog Protection System) protection is removed!
UOPs (User Operation Prohobitions) protection is removed!

Invalid PTTs protection is not found.
Invalid PGCIs protection is not found.
Invalid PGCs protection is not found.
Invalid TMAPs protection is not found.
Invalid CELLs protection is removed!
Invalid VOBUs protection is not found.
Fake vts protection is not found!
Potential bad sector (vts:5 title begin:5577 end:7559) is removed!
1 potential bad sector protections are removed!
Structure protection (ARccOS, RipGuard, etc.) is removed!

PathPlayer is enabled!
Unplayable cell (vts:1 title pgc:2 cell:1) is removed!
Unplayable cell (vts:1 title pgc:4 cell:1) is removed!
Unplayable cell (vts:2 title pgc:1 cell:1) is removed!
Unplayable cell (vts:5 title pgc:12 cell:1) is removed!
4 unplayable cells are removed!

Watch the backup disc you may find that the backup may contain the whole movie :bigsmile:

I’m sure it may play the movie fine but I was just curious why DVDFab would remove data/sectors. Is it that good of an app or is it a prblm with the app believing it needs to remove data that’s not bad and I’ll find an extra or menu doesn’t work properly. I guess that’s the question…

Yes it is that good, when other programs remove copyright protection so you are able to do the backup they don’t remove everything… just what is needed to allow the backup to be preformed, DVDFab removes all traces.
Also some of the other app’s I very seldom use anymore don’t remove the FBI warning and other intro screens that are present on the DVDs like as Fengtao calls them “EasterEggs”