Missing an Old Useful Thread On This Board

G’day

There use to be a thread with a list of software freebies by Sexy Southerner. Has it been deleted or moved? I haven’t been able to find it.:sad:

John

Thanks, mate

May I ask about…?

Sexy_Southerner
No longer with us

Is she alright?

John

We don’t know for sure.

She was having severe health issues and expected to be unable to continue posting. For that reason she asked us to deactivate her account which we did

I hope she is well.

Thanks mate

@ redback5 , You might want to check this thread for more information on SS AKA Dana.

http://club.myce.com/f158/hey-guys-just-wanted-share-us-oldies-324660/

@cholla
Redback does not yet meet the criteria to view this forum, so he won’t be able to see that thread.

[QUOTE=Liggy;2672317]@cholla
Redback does not yet meet the criteria to view this forum, so he won’t be able to see that thread.[/QUOTE]

I think Management must give old Members more[B] leeway
[/B]
to Stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

eddit Myce can bring the post count down .
Like OLD members ( how long you have been active )

Quite a while ago you had Games up ( people racked up posts )
Members complaind when it was taken away .

If Im making any sence .
Post Counts SHOULD be on Years Joind CDFREAKS .
give l Residence to OLDtimers like From when they joind to When freaks became Mice
:p:flower:

You need have a certain time AND a certain number of posts. Not sure if it was intended that way or if it rather should have been or. But I think this way it only gives access to long time members who also participate a lot.

Thanks Liggy. I didn’t think to check redback5’s post count.
I saw how long he had been a member.
I’m with Di there should be a workaround for those that have been members a long time but have a low post count. I have no idea how hard that might be. I think it should be looked into to check how hard it would be.

:sad:

[QUOTE=Liggy;2672326]You need have a certain time AND a certain number of posts. Not sure if it was intended that way or if it rather should have been or. But I think this way it only gives access to long time members who also participate a lot.[/QUOTE]

IIRC it’s three years [U][B]and[/B][/U] 500 posts.

And you’re right that it’s intended for long term active members.

[B]Wombler[/B]