Miss Kitty's Birthday cake thread

vbimport

As you may know, our illustrious admin Arachne is having a birthday today, so in honor of Miss Fuzzykins, I decided to bake her a birthday cake.

Here I am, hard at work on cake baking…not my specialty as you can see:

Amazingly, the cake comes out looking good. Hurray for cake mixes! :slight_smile:

Next the icing:

And here’s the results:

The first slice is for our birthday girl:

Happy Birthday Lin

:flower: :slight_smile:

Yo Kerry-

[B][I]OUTSTANDING!!![/I][/B]

Only one question-eh

How are we ever gonna fit all the CDF guys that wanted to hide inside and jump out “Full Monty” style and sing/wish her a [B]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/B]-eh??

Awwww, someone made me a cake! I didn’t get one this year, so I’m glad Kerry thought to make me one :slight_smile:

(Pssst…looks like carrot cake. One of my faves :D)

Well…hey…I was gonna bake you a cake too! But the thing is I don´t have a real oven in my lair deep in the industrial jungle…

…but I do have a frying pan

so…I made you a fish sandwich! Cos you´re really quite a special kitty I topped it with a few bits of camenbert and slices of cucumber, and a dash of ketchup. Hope that´ll keep ya quiet for a few minutes at least :flower: :kiss: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha, thanks Deano :bigsmile: - but there’s no “n” in Camembert :wink: (sorry, couldn’t resist, since you’re an English teacher and all…:p)

[QUOTE=Arachne;2574567]Hahaha, thanks Deano :bigsmile: - but there’s no “n” in Camembert :wink: (sorry, couldn’t resist, since you’re an English teacher and all…:p)[/QUOTE]

It´s German…or, something…maybe…

[QUOTE=Arachne;2574567]Hahaha, thanks [B]Deano[/B] :bigsmile: - but there’s no “n” in Camembert :wink: (sorry, couldn’t resist, since you’re an English teacher and all…:p)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=deanimator;2574642]It´s German…or, something…maybe…

[/QUOTE]

Ha-Haaaaaaaaaaaa

Busted - and by a kipper slinging limey kitty birthday girl nonetheless-eh :eek::eek:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2574653]Ha-Haaaaaaaaaaaa

Busted - and by a kipper slinging limey kitty birthday girl nonetheless-eh :eek::eek:[/QUOTE]

Had to be done. :iagree: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2574663]Had to be done. :iagree: :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I like to leave a girl with a bit of a chance to impress me, you know

[RIGHT](makes them feel good…
they´re easier that way,
if you know what I mean)[/RIGHT]

[B]Hmm…this thread needs MORE CAKE!!![/B]