Misrepresenting Ads on CDFreaks

vbimport

Why is CD Freaks allowing the posting of those ads at the top of every page from “PEER39” advertising prices that are out and out lies? Am I missing something here? Or is this just another example of everything that is wrong with America?

Please elaborate, what exactly is wrong with them?

Are you kidding me? “Panasonic DMP-BD55K for $99.95 on Amazon”. This is false advertising. I have to believe it is illegal. Don’t you guys have attorneys?

The ads are served trough another company. What makes it even worse is that they are targeted to the United States and not to the Netherlands, where we are located so we don’t see them ourselves and have to rely on reports of visitors, where I thank you for.

This means that we don’t create or load the banners ourselves, we more or less ‘pass them on’. However for sure we can talk to the company delivering these ads and pass on the information you’ve provided to us.

I’ve also received screenshots from staff members and will take this up with the company to ask them what’s going on!

Looks like it’s fixed. Every ad I’ve seen for technology is accurate and realistic.

No more Blu-Ray players for $30 :sad: