Mis-reporting version number?

I have done a clean install of the new version 5.0.2.0, but when I load the program it shows 5.0.0.0 at the top. I have uninstalled, deleted the folders and reinstalled a couple of times now but it always shows 5.0.0.0 at the top when I’m done. It’s working fine and I guess I should be happy, but I’m just wondering what I’m doing wrong… I guess I would like to know I have the latest version working right… any help would be appreciated… thanx in advance all…

If its says 5.0.2.0 in Add/ Remove programs, then thats what you have. What does it say in the About Box in the GUI. Did you download it from
DVD Fab Website?

Thanks for your quick reply… It does say 5.0.2.0 in the add/remove programs, but the GUI about box shows 5.0.0.0… I downloaded it from your site after I went thru the online purchase procedure. After I had the problem initially, I did the uninstall procedure, as well as going into the registry and removing all entries for dvdfab so as to be as clean as possible for the re-install… alas, but to no avail… I’m kinda stumped now… any further suggestions??

Ok… I guess I’m just a noob… I didn’t realize that there are multiple versions of the software on your site… when I did the download, I went to your downloads page (go figure). Well, apparently that is the wrong version for what I wanted, because after further poking around I clicked the download from your home page and it gave me a different version from the one on your download page. Doesn’t make sense to me, but after installing the one from the homepage click, it is working fine now. I’m really happy with the program, but the different downloads seem a bit confusing to me… thanx again for your help…