Mint DVD-R/+R/DL is good to use?

Hello!

I dont know any tests/mid etc cuz i dont have them yet, but i was thinking about to order.
Probably as I found out here it will be TYG02, but I’m not sure.
They have the same spec’s as BENQ’s DAXON AZ3 - dataguard and picfect. (if the seller dont lies)
BENQ’s was perfect discs for me, cheaper than verbatim and quality was the same or even better, unfortunalety now their prices are higher here at about 1/3 and for now there’s no much difference with price of benq and verbatims, and another negative feature for benqs - no spindle packs, only package is envelope, so f*ck em.
So the question is, who made it, what is quality and is it worth to use it?
Another question is about their DL media, which I will probably order a few too, and does they have DVD+R? (cant find out)

If anybody can tell something about them would be nice to know.

Hi pcus3er,
they are so so usable but I would not burn anything important on them. They are cheap MIC or MIHK made fakes.
Perhaps if the price is very low (<0,08€ for a piece) I would buy them and use them as a giveaway media.
Is the price difference between them and Verbatim/Sony/Benq media really worth the risk of data loss?

Mint DLs:
Please do yourself a favour and buy only Verbatim/Falcon DVD+R DL media. Or give your money to charity.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f76/fake-taiyo-yuden-dvd-r-139824/index2.html#post2254475

Wow, even if the original is cheap, somebody does fakes? Or its the original with faked somebodys index? What do you mean exactly?
I can get em for about 11euro’s / 100pcs. (dvd-r)
and DL for about 33 euro’s / 100pcs.
How can i know is it fake or not? Original is good enough, or both - original and fake ones are the same shit in your opinon?
They tell me that disc will keep data for ten years or more, but ten is for sure.
I would rather use them for myself, not giveaway media, thats why im askin (important data, but it doesnt have to be perfect as verbatim also). Well, if u burn a lot of dvds - price does a matter.
I can get 200pcs of it instead of 100verbatims for the same, that makes me thinking is it worth. I give it a try - will buy 1x100pcs and will see… if after month data will not have much more errors than after burn, why not…

[QUOTE=pcus3r;2302255]Wow, even if the original is cheap, somebody does fakes? Or its the original with faked somebodys index? What do you mean exactly?[/QUOTE]
I meant that they have faked MID code. Their manufacturer (most likely from China) “borrowed” Taiyo Yuden’s MID code. :rolleyes:

I can get em for about 11euro’s / 100pcs. (dvd-r)
and DL for about 33 euro’s / 100pcs.

The price of DVD-Rs is acceptable.
If you buy those DLs you will waste your money.

They tell me that disc will keep data for ten years or more, but ten is for sure.

:stuck_out_tongue:
Have you ever in your life met an honest (or realistic) salesman?

I can get 200pcs of it instead of 100verbatims for the same, that makes me thinking is it worth. I give it a try - will buy 1x100pcs and will see… if after month data will not have much more errors than after burn, why not…

If you really want to risk - buy 100 pieces and post here the results. Maybe you will get a good batch.