Mininova Removes Infringing Torrents

vbimport

In a major shift in policy, Mininova has decided to remove all torrents deemed to contain infringing material after losing a civil case brought against them by the Dutch anti-piracy organization BREIN.

The story is here: http://torrentfreak.com/mininova-deletes-all-infringing-torrents-and-goes-legal-091126/

Then another site takes on a different torrent relating to the same as what mininova seeds. I see nothing will change one will go down and other will take their place. That just how p2p is now amount of anti-piracy is will stop p2p it will grow and grow. That’s what the internet did.

I sense a great disturbance in the Torrent Force, as if millions of trackers suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2469416]“I sense a great disturbance in the Torrent Force, as if millions of trackers suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.”[/QUOTE]

Good one … but remember they might construde your rephrasing of their famous line as copyright violation under MPAA and RIAA industry… LMAO

But a good line never less…but another one will pop up that just how it goes they are fighting a loosing battle and if they really did what alot of their own people whom saw this coming would’ve benefited their bottom line. But neverthless they tossed those forward thinking people or sidelined them and now they are reaping what they sow…