MindHunters p.a.l region 2 "new " protection..?

using Anydvd 5.5.1.1 with power d.v.d .Anydvd shows this D.V.D has Arcoss puppetlock protection . Any dvd says it has removed it and also 2 bad sectors, however the disk still won’t play any one else found this problem :confused:

My copy of Mindhunters was full of manufatcuring errors - I had sent the IFO’s off to Slysoft and they said all the referenced bad sectors were removed. I found I had terrible trouble getting TS_01_03.VOB to rip. I ended up using AnyDVD and DVDDecrypter with loads of read retries (set at 30 I think) - I also slowed my drive right down with AnyDVD. It took ages, but in the end it did rip. I keep forgetting to take the film back and get it exchanged - but it is probably a bad manufactured batch, so I am likely to get a crap one back.

Oh and this was R2 PAL UK/Ireland

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=153884

See this thread for more on Mindhunters!!

hi thanks for the info
yes this was the same one R2 P.A.L U.K IRELAND (i am guessing) it has the red U.K and blue Ireland "15 certificate " markings on it and the disk i had was an orange/gold colour,i could not get it to read on any of the software i have . Have Sly soft published anydvd new updates to get around this “puppet lock”…( unless the whole of the U.K’s R2 P.A.L stock of this d.v.d has errors…?)