Mind control

vbimport

Do NOT think of a pink elephant wearing a green bikini now !

I actually had a hard time coming up with that image in my mind…I have never seen anything like it. I suppose I will forget it quickly. When does the mind control come in? I am game!

Immediatly after reading Mr. B’s post, i looked over at his avatar, and instead of the elephant, i saw his penguin in the green bikini.
Don’t read any more of these posts.

I am kinda let down by this thread, I had hoped for an experiment in mind control. Was that a green elephant in pink or a pink elephant in green…or was that purple?

Originally posted by kwkard
Immediatly after reading Mr. B’s post, i looked over at his avatar, and instead of the elephant, i saw his penguin in the green bikini.
Don’t read any more of these posts.

partial control… still quite effective :slight_smile:

not to worry , i’ll always experiment with other people’s minds

most techniques involve the subconcious - i dont think telling someone not to think of something controls them…it certainly influences them.

scott adams had some funny thoughts on subtle mind control techniques in one of the dilbert books. read them all. then you’ll find it.

I’ve used my amazing powers of stupidity to block your mind control. Not only have I not thought of whatever the thing is, I’ve also forgotten what it is I’m not supposed to imagine.

What if you were already thinking about a pink elephant in a green bikini?

Originally posted by dansmug
What if you were already thinking about a pink elephant in a green bikini?

Then seek professional help , Dansmug. We have told you many times before :bigsmile:

@dansmug: It wasn’t a male elephant was it?:smiley: :wink:

I too had a hard time imagining a pink elephant wearing a green bikini, and it was hard to read…
pig My mind control is much pig stronger, you’re pig now thinking “pig”.

AAAAARRRRG!!!

Originally posted by SirDavidGuy
I’ve used my amazing powers of stupidity to block your mind control. Not only have I not thought of whatever the thing is, I’ve also forgotten what it is I’m not supposed to imagine.

There is no point in trying to compete with the greatest force in the galaxy. I humbly bow before you :bow: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: