Mimic DVDFab5 Free Features in DVDFab6

I have been using the free features of DVDFab5 for awhile and find it quite useful.

I just downloaded and installed DVDFab6 6.0.2.2 but in use, I notice that it doesn’t default to DVD9, creates an additional Temp File directory where it inserts the Video Files unlike DVDFab5, and asks for insertion of a disk at the end of the decryption process which I always have to cancel.

What settings can be made to DVDFab6 so that it will mimic exactly the operation of the free features of DVDFab5?

Help would be appreciated:).

[QUOTE=searchlight4759;2298790]I have been using the free features of DVDFab5 for awhile and find it quite useful.

I just downloaded and installed DVDFab6 6.0.2.2 but in use, I notice that it doesn’t default to DVD9, creates an additional Temp File directory where it inserts the Video Files unlike DVDFab5, and asks for insertion of a disk at the end of the decryption process which I always have to cancel.

What settings can be made to DVDFab6 so that it will mimic exactly the operation of the free features of DVDFab5?

Help would be appreciated:).[/QUOTE]

From what you are saying, sounds like you’re using the trial period of the full version, rather than the freebie…

Default to DVD 9 - go to settings > Write, and there, near the top, is a box that will allow you to choose between DVD 5 and DVD 9 - select DVD 9 and that’s what’ll show up on your main screen.

The Temp file that Fab is creating is for an ultimate write to another DVD - the file gets erased at the completion of the process. All you can do there is to NOT let a DVD drive be the target, but that’s going to be a manual thing, disc by disc.

When the trial period is over, things will revert to ‘normal’ when you access HD Decrypter.

OC

:slight_smile:

The Settings page for selecting the default output size is [B]DVD to DVD[/B], where you can also select a HDD folder as the default output type.

[QUOTE=signals;2298840]The Settings page for selecting the default output size is [B]DVD to DVD[/B], where you can also select a HDD folder as the default output type.[/QUOTE]

You’re right - sorry.

OC

:o