Microsoft works on "Secure PC"

vbimport

I just posted the article Microsoft works on “Secure PC”.

Microsoft working on what they call 'secure" PC, some home computer that can’t copy and share anything illegal. What it is exactly is not known yet. It could be just the software, but it also could…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1448-Microsoft-works-on-Secure-PC.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1448-Microsoft-works-on-Secure-PC.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Stupid fucking microsoft! Why not just give a free LINUX CD with every copy of windoze and be done with it!!! :slight_smile: TIME FOR A PENGUIN :slight_smile:

I totally agree with you Dark-Shadow, time to give that little Penguin a chance d … It’s way more stable than those MicroCRAP OS 4

To bad but i will keep on my 98se winme or 2000 np. But for how long the cracks will be out think a lot of people are waiting for that challenge and until now they always LOOSE hehhehe

Linux is more stable because it doesn’t have software to crash it !! Still, I suppose we all need a change of OS.

if there’s a way to protect it… there will be a way to crack it.

Linux rules!

Have you heard the news? Bill Gates is going to crowned, as King of Crashes… Heil the King, Heil the King…:wink:

The guys at SuSE and mandrake must be veryy happy about all these! Imagine a computer that can run only MS OS, and can use only MS Office, Roxio burning software, refuses to load Sun Java applets, can browse with IE only… It seems that they are even more stupid than they look.

ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO CONTROL A FACET OF LIFE THEY LOST CONTROL OF. HAS ANYONE BUT ME NOTICED THE SUDDEN PROLIFERATION OF SPYWARE ENCRYPTED COMM. IN SOFTWARE? THE NEXT TIME YOU LOG ON, YOUR HACKED SOFTWARE MAY CRY TO THE MANAFACTURE TO TRACE&MONITOR YOU!

more BS from the company that produces the stuff. who wants these limitations??