Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 64-bit (Full Version) - OEM

Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 64-bit (Full Version) - OEM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832416552&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL101912&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL101912--EMC-101912-Index--OperatingSystems-_-32416552-L0A

Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit (Full Version) - OEM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832416550&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL101912&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL101912--EMC-101912-Index--OperatingSystems-_-32416550-L0C
See attached picture for prices the best I have seen yet if you want Windows 8

You can see we are all rushing to downgrade (oops… upgrade) to the new metro interface (NOT!).

[QUOTE=Dalen Quaice;2660417]You can see we are all rushing to downgrade (oops… upgrade) to the new metro interface (NOT!).[/QUOTE]I took the time in case some others might want to get the full version for the least expensive price they could I won’t make that mistake again thanks for your input though I won’t waste my time again.

No post would have been better than yours thanks have a nice day and visit the windows 8 section of the forum for I hate windows 8 remarks there are plenty of them.:wink:

Thank you for taking the time to post this. I do appreciate seeing how the pricing is shaping up, and some members may choose to take advantage of your help :flower:.

This subject of "upgrading " to Win8 has become quite the touchy subject, hasn’t it :rolleyes::slight_smile:

xorsists, my post was in fun… sorry that you took it the wrong way.

Please make sure you post any clearance sales of overstocked, unused copies of Windows 8 and/or systems loaded from the factory with the OS.

[QUOTE=Dalen Quaice;2660586]xorsists, my post was in fun… sorry that you took it the wrong way.

Please make sure you post any clearance sales of overstocked, unused copies of Windows 8 and/or systems loaded from the factory with the OS.[/QUOTE]Sorry I took it the wrong way no harm done I guess I was a little cranky yesterday.:flower: