Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit (HP Stamped) for any brand computer

vbimport

Is this legit? :confused: “Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit (HP Stamped) for any brand computer”, I have heard of some software being deemed “pirated” 6 months down the road. Does anyone have any experience with website or these kind of offers? I have the hairs standing on my neck, but if legit, it really seems like a good deal.

http://www.9software.com/product_p/win7ultupgrade64hp.htm

I was hoping for some reality based answers, I know already “if it seems to good it probably is”, but I have obtained some rather awesome stuff taking advantage of things… The “HP” stamped part is what gets me, it does come with a C.O.S. number. I beez cornfuzed?

Might want to take a look at some of the reviews over at ResellerRatings.

www.resellerratings.com

Some reviews are not so flattering while others praised the company very highly.

Funny thing is, no matter how many good reviews there are, I always dwell on the negative reviews. Human nature I guess.

[QUOTE=Nemesys;2555851]Might want to take a look at some of the reviews over at ResellerRatings.

www.resellerratings.com

Some reviews are not so flattering while others praised the company very highly.

Funny thing is, no matter how many good reviews there are, I always dwell on the negative reviews. Human nature I guess.[/QUOTE]

We have a lot in common. Thanks for the link. I am tempted to call Micro$oft and ask them, but who knows what they will say, and waiting 45 minutes for bull isn’t worth it.

I just wonder if it legit, doing it this way. I know you get no support but I never needed it anyways. It would be an OEM install, and XP was sold like that through many outlets. I wish someone knew for sure.