Microsoft plans two more large updates to Windows 10 for 2017

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: Microsoft plans two more large updates to Windows 10 for 2017[newsimage]http://www.myce.com/wp-content/images_posts/2016/07/Windows_10_Logo_04-95x75.jpg[/newsimage]

Windows 10 will not get any large updates this year anymore but Microsoft has scheduled two large updates for next year. The first update should be released at the beginning of 2017, the second in the summer of next year.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/microsoft-plans-two-large-updates-windows-10-2017-80143/](http://www.myce.com/news/microsoft-plans-two-large-updates-windows-10-2017-80143/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Bring it on RS1 is day to day reality and then, what’s better than looking forward to the next evolution? It may have to be fought, but that is only the challenge. I still feel privileged to be there then just as I was back in the late 70s and early 80s :bigsmile:

More service packs that Microsoft refuses to call service packs. I guess the abbreviation RS1 (Redstone 1) is somehow sexier than SP1 (Service Pack 1).

Anyway, I wonder how many malicious features RS2 and RS3 will have. I suppose they will wipe all of the GNU/Linux partitions one might have, not just whichever ones are being wiped today. An updated EULA will probably prohibit GNU/Linux media creation tools, like those hosted on pendrivelinux.com, and said prohibition will probably be enforced via both malware and mass lawsuits. Just to be on the safe side, all CD and DVD images will require approval before they can be burned to physical media, just in case they too contain GNU/Linux.

When confronted with their actions, I’m sure Microsoft will say “we’re not being anti-competitive. Look, we have Ubuntu running on top of Windows. That’s all you… um… Linux people need, right?” (Windows users will only see half of that press statement before their machines crash.)

LOL, positive now aren’t we? You’re probably right though and and we’re back at just another day at the office. Applying cautiousness, suspicion and being skeptical is all it takes. Those who go ‘now looky here’ none can save anyway as it will be too late when they scream for help for the most.

RS1 killed off my hobby computer’s firewall rules in a particularly sleazy way, most Microsoft rules and none of mine leaving me without networking, but I was born a long time ago and have learned my lessons not to trust anything or anyone :wink: - Naturally there was a complete image backup as well as complete registry and complete firewall backup before proceeding and so M$ got 5 seconds of my time restoring the firewall rules, no more and it still does not report swat to M$, never will :bigsmile:

I’ll leave you with what happens when a universal app tries to log into Microsoft store (that’s right, no MSMG Toolkit to slim down that computer to LTSB equivalent, I’ll fight them on their home turf on this, not mine) :stuck_out_tongue:

I know exactly what went wrong :wink:

[QUOTE=Xercus;2779056]LOL, positive now aren’t we? You’re probably right though and and we’re back at just another day at the office. Applying cautiousness, suspicion and being skeptical is all it takes. Those who go ‘now looky here’ none can save anyway as it will be too late when they scream for help for the most.

RS1 killed off my hobby computer’s firewall rules in a particularly sleazy way, most Microsoft rules and none of mine leaving me without networking, but I was born a long time ago and have learned my lessons not to trust anything or anyone :wink: - Naturally there was a complete image backup as well as complete registry and complete firewall backup before proceeding and so M$ got 5 seconds of my time restoring the firewall rules, no more and it still does not report swat to M$, never will :bigsmile:

I’ll leave you with what happens when a universal app tries to log into Microsoft store (that’s right, no MSMG Toolkit to slim down that computer to LTSB equivalent, I’ll fight them on their home turf on this, not mine) :stuck_out_tongue:

I know exactly what went wrong ;)[/QUOTE]
All the more reason Windows 10 is not ready for Prime Time… :stuck_out_tongue: