Microsoft office 2007 proffesional

vbimport

I am having an issues with Microsoft office professional 2007. After some time my applications stop working. When I go to use any of the office programs I get Microsoft office word has not been installed for the current user. Please run setup to install the application. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it works for about a week. How can I stop this from happening?

I think you need to know my comp specs in order to help me solve this issue. Model Toshiba NB 205 system windows XP programs Microsoft office proffessional 2007, adobe reader 9,revo uninstaller pro, spybot, Norton Internet security.

Install Office 2007 not using the default settings, but the advanced settings. By default the installer only installs data for the current (admin) user. If you make sure you install everything on your harddrive using the advanced install settings, every user on your computer will be able to use Office 2007.

[QUOTE=pix freak;2483997]I am having an issues with Microsoft office professional 2007. After some time my applications stop working. When I go to use any of the office programs I get Microsoft office word has not been installed for the current user. Please run setup to install the application. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it works for about a week. How can I stop this from happening?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like what Mr. Belvedere said you didn’t properly install the office for all users. Make sure when you do install as well in custom install not default cause I think that where your problem starts. You installed with admin rights but when you switched to the user it didn’t have all the rights or proper installed software to run what your want. Just make sure installing everything takes up alot more rooms also when you custom install make sure you look at ever box checked or unchecked to make sure what you want is installed for all users or installed on first installation to use it. And since we don’t know exactly how your installing O2007 it’s hard to know what is going on??