Microsoft not interested in building its own self-driving car – but does want to supply technology

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: Microsoft not interested in building its own self-driving car – but does want to supply technology[newsimage]http://www.myce.com/wp-content/images_posts/2016/06/Windows_XP_BSOD-95x75.png[/newsimage]

Microsoft isn’t planning to develop its own self-driving car, instead the company is currently in talks with 7 to 8 car manufacturers to supply technology for autonomous or assisted driving.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/microsoft-not-interested-building-self-driving-car-want-supply-technology-79595/](http://www.myce.com/news/microsoft-not-interested-building-self-driving-car-want-supply-technology-79595/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

…and who isn’t looking forward to a future of forced Windows updates for your car just as it’s about to make evasive maneuvers to avoid hitting that truck carrying hydrochloric acid?

In this case, I really can not see what is worse, MS, Apple or the Google car. It is like I heard from people in th car industry about Tesla. as long as someone has driven the hilltop before, it is ok… Hopefully… unless that driver went off the road that is :wink:

"…and who isn’t looking forward to a future of forced Windows updates for your car just as it’s about to make evasive maneuvers to avoid hitting that truck carrying hydrochloric acid? "

Fun, fun, fun! Imagine too the chaos and carnage heaped upon the unwary by ransomware? How many too will just have to help that Nigerian Prince get his money while on the freeway.

Think I’ll buy a few pre 2000 chevys, sit back and watch as the “Shiney, Shiney, New, instant gratification, can’t be bothered to actually learn” generation goes careening off the highway.

If this is WinX better hold on to your hats…it’s going to be a fun day… :Z:Z:Z:Z

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2775508]…and who isn’t looking forward to a future of forced Windows updates for your car just as it’s about to make evasive maneuvers to avoid hitting that truck carrying hydrochloric acid?[/QUOTE]

Or having to close then reopen Windows. :wink: :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2775711]Or having to close then reopen Windows. :wink: :slight_smile:
[/QUOTE] Well, I can easily do that in a few seconds at the touch of a button in my current car, so it doesn’t sound so bad! :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2775728]Well, I can easily do that in a few seconds at the touch of a button in my current car, so it doesn’t sound so bad! :p[/QUOTE]
Do you have a remote access to open the Windows as well… :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2775733]Do you have a remote access to open the Windows as well… :p[/QUOTE] Yes, I can open the passenger-side window from the driver’s seat. :iagree: :smiley:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2775740]Yes, I can open the passenger-side window from the driver’s seat. :iagree: :D[/QUOTE]
I know and MS might file a patent violations for using Windows… lmao… :wink:

I believe it was Richard Stallman who once said “close Windows, open doors”. While you will all suffer being trapped in by Windows, which you can’t get rid of without exposing your skin to jagged shards of glass, I’ll be riding though the plains along side a wild herd of GNU. Come my GNU friends, let is roam wild and free!