Microsoft invests in startup BitTorrent killer company

vbimport

Microsoft invests in startup BitTorrent killer company.

[newsimage]http://static.rankone.nl/images_posts/[/newsimage]A new Russian based startup company, Pirate Pay, claims to offer the entertainment industry a technology to kill BitTorrent based file sharing by attacking BitTorrent swarms, making it impossible to share affected files.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/microsoft-invests-in-startup-bittorrent-killer-company-61591/](http://www.myce.com/news/microsoft-invests-in-startup-bittorrent-killer-company-61591/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Help I’m being repressed !

Leave our internet alone you douche bags !

Anno takes aim…

And it looks like they made a killing on douche bag M$ is stupid enough to fall for their ploy.

Strangely enough I read Pirate Bay every time it said Pirate Pay :wink:

“A Russian based startup company”

Does that not raise a big red flag to anyone at all??

[QUOTE=Zzyzxroad;2634333]“A Russian based startup company”

Does that not raise a big red flag to anyone at all??[/QUOTE] Russia no longer uses a big red flag since 1991! :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Russia or USA ? Flags with the same colors, just different paterns.

Internal/external policies are similar.
-They don’t like to talk about or confirm any subject that is “inconvenient” or “unpopular”.
-Anyone that openly disagree are “terrorist” or “enemy of the state” or any something like
-Afghanistan was invaded by both
-USAxIraq <-> RussiaxChechnya
-Freedom of information is limited to government agenda

A remarkable plus to Russia:

• The President elections are direct
  • The candidate with major votes will be elected ( no Bush in Russia )

Both Russia and USA governments want to control internet and information flow. The difference is that Russia make less propaganda.

SOPA, PIPA etc are international efforts of Companies with jurassic concepts that want to block or destroy anything that reduce the profits.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2634338]Russia no longer uses a big red flag since 1991! :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

[/QUOTE]

That could’ve surprised me with the fraud in elections and assassinations…I thought it was still cold war inside USSR???

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2634351]That could’ve surprised me with the fraud in elections and assassinations…I thought it was still cold war inside USSR???[/QUOTE]
The USSR, aka the Soviet Union, ceased to exist in December 1991, when it was formally dissolved after the failed August Coup. The only place where it still exists is in the minds of various reactionary throwback politicians (and their gullible followers).

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2634320]Strangely enough I read Pirate Bay every time it said Pirate Pay ;)[/QUOTE]

Me too, I had to do a double-take :wink:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2634338]Russia no longer uses a big red flag since 1991! :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

[/QUOTE]

Damn, you got there before I did :bigsmile:

Don’t care, don’t mind. It will be circumvented, which will be circumvented once again, and so on.
My ISP is legally forced to block the pirate bay. I don’t care and don’t mind. I circumvented it.

[QUOTE=MJPollard;2634353]The USSR, aka the Soviet Union, ceased to exist in December 1991, when it was formally dissolved after the failed August Coup. The only place where it still exists is in the minds of various reactionary throwback politicians (and their gullible followers).[/QUOTE]

That is what they said but politics don’t go away just like that it still USSR and all it’s practice and games they play.
note the sarcasm if you didn’t notice in my earlier reply…nothing has really changed … same people in power as before…