Microsoft gives away software

vbimport

I just posted the article Microsoft gives away software.

Submitted by: hank
Source: ZDNet

Technology giant Microsoft Corp. is giving away software to those who may own pirated copies of its operating systems or applications in an effort to halt…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/882-Microsoft-gives-away-software.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/882-Microsoft-gives-away-software.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

This is prett funny, so Microsoft only replaces the software that has been burned on a quality CDR with a beautiful color conterfeit badge as they call everything else a cheap replica because its in a cheap CDR. What a load of shit !
So next time before I burn the Office I’ll send an email to MS and ask their choice of CDR !!! for approval.
Another thing, are the patches 1,2,3,… and SR-1,2,a,b,c,…releases included as well.
I wonder when if ever they would get their shit together in fixing up the fucking buggy programs, OS, … or maybe just maybe for a change release a software that works with out being patched to death years and years after development, before they pile these shovelware pices of crap up everyones throat as a So sign of Called Good Will!!!
By the way, any one knows what is bill’s favorite CDR brand again!?

This isn’t about CDRs!!!

It only counts if you bought a silver, pressed CD, mostly made in China and sold as the real thing.

Wel spoken PaRaDoX !

Anyone know where I can get hold of one of those pressed MS CD’s? I wouldn’t mind owning an authentic copy of Say Win2k. Seeing as MS is offering it to me for the price of a bootlegged copy does anyone know where I can get hold of the bootlegged copy so I can swap it for the genuine article

Hey Nila, feel like a holiday in Bali, Singapore, Malasia, Hongkong ! or if you know some one that is travelling to far east, then you’ve got it made. When you get the Win2K or any other MS Prog. Make sure all the SR Patches are included and the CD is Geniune Chiness Silver Conuterfeit CD with the Dodgy Badge that says Full Version!!! otherwise you’d be out of luck.

Hey Nila, feel like a holiday in Bali, Singapore, Malasia, Hongkong ! or if you know some one that is travelling to far east, then you’ve got it made. When you get the Win2K or any other MS Prog. Make sure all the SR Patches are included and the CD is Geniune Chiness Silver Conuterfeit CD with the Dodgy Badge that says Full Version!!! otherwise you’d be out of luck.

I’d love a holliday to any of those countries!
U think I could convince MS to pay for that for me as well? I mean seeing as they’re giving away their stuff for free why not just throw in a flight ticket so I can buy the dodgy version of their things anyway

Nila, You know what they say if you don’t ask you don’t get. AS you said since they are in this good will mode, why not !!!

Is microsoft truly this goodwilled… or do they have their own secret agenda???

And will Nila ever make it to Bali??

tune in next time for yet another exiting episode of

Ive heard that when you play windows me backwards you can hear evil messages and even worse when you play it forward it installs windows me!!!
I cant wait till bill loses out to linux !!!