Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 - A Century Of Flight

vbimport

SafeDisc 2.90.040
Disc 4 only

As a newbie, I do not understand your post. Please advise what this means.
Thanks

Hi Aus1k,

here you can find out the title of the game

next step is what kind of protection the game has, take a look here how this works

SafeDisc 2.90.040

the last information shows you which CD is protected

Disc 4 only

so Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 - A Century Of Flight has four CDs, CD4 is protected by SafeDisc 2.90.040 and CD1 to CD3 have no protections.
You can copy CD1 to CD3 using any kind of burning software, but CD4 needs some special attention because it’s protected by SafeDisc. For this you have to use programms like CloneCD, Alcohol 120% or Blindwrite. There are some other programms and combination of different programms but these three are the most common. Hope that helped you a little bit, if not post again :slight_smile:

Kalas:

Thanks so very much for your prompt, informative, concise reply. It was indeed very kind of you to spend your valuable time helping a newbie on what was for me “greek”. Your explaination was so precise and complete that I now clearly understand what the original post was all about. I do not know your profession but you should be a teacher!

Thanks again
Aus1k

I do not know your profession but you should be a teacher!

Hehe :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:, I have to tell you the hard truth I’m not a teacher Aus1k. There’ll always be help for you at cdfreaks, you’re always welcome here :slight_smile: