Microsoft: don't trust Google - plugs Bing

vbimport

I just posted the article Microsoft: don’t trust Google - plugs Bing.

Microsoft started a campaign against Google and wonders aloud if the company behind worlds most popular search engine can be trusted as they pass information from apps to developers.

Click to read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/microsoft-dont-trust-google-they-pass-info-to-add-developers-plugs-bing-66769/](http://www.myce.com/news/microsoft-dont-trust-google-they-pass-info-to-add-developers-plugs-bing-66769/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

“The complainers state that Google favors its own apps in its mobile operating system and that there’s unfair competition with other mobile operating systems.”

Didn’t Microsoft get sued in Europe for favoring it’s own media player and browser in Windows? My, my, how times have changed.

yes yes yes yes yes

Unlike Windows, you can uninstall the Google apps, and install something else.
Interesting picture, btw, trent is having a baby.

Pretty convenient A: that they have a rival smart phone OS which users can use., and B this scroogle crap is happening right around the same time as the “Google vs. Bing” campaign, in which Microsoft tries to insist that Bing is more popular than Google.

I seem to remember something similar happening with OpenOffice, in which Microsoft posted a Youtube video denouncing OO as an inferior product than MS Office (with user comments disable, of course).

dont like bing !!!

[QUOTE=TSJnachos117;2684259]Pretty convenient A: that they have a rival smart phone OS which users can use., and B this scroogle crap is happening right around the same time as the “Google vs. Bing” campaign, in which Microsoft tries to insist that Bing is more popular than Google.

I seem to remember something similar happening with OpenOffice, in which Microsoft posted a Youtube video denouncing OO as an inferior product than MS Office (with user comments disable, of course).[/QUOTE]

MS is right in saying Office is better than OO. Other than being free, what else does OO have over Office? The features and GUI of OO aren’t up to the level of Office at this stage. I think OO is great free software and commend all those who have contributed to it without any kind of financial reward. Many people find it meets their requirements but the truth is, it’s probably below the level of Office 97 and not applicable in enterprise environments.