Microsoft alters Windows 7 Starter rules

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2413135]Tell the programmers of your product to program their tool only in the assembly language plus write their complete own library on how to handle things like a mouse, a usb writer and every other piece of hardware (in assembly only of course).

When you have that, you only need a method to push those assembly commands to the cpu and you’re done.

Pro: Your program will be insanely fast, i can safely assume 1500% faster than now.

Con: Debugging the product is not a bitch,… it’s gonna be the most evil dangerous hellspawn creature you ever can fathom multiplied by a million.[/QUOTE]

So, then you agree, $100 dollars isn’t that bad, considering how it ties all these programs together?

I have download window 7 and added to my desktop it is excellent. I have now preordered a copy.
I have also added windows 7 to my netbook, the ultimate rc version. It works better than windows xp.
Unfortunately I can only use this version until early next year or buy another copy of w7

Steve

[QUOTE=Zathros;2413192]So, then you agree, $100 dollars isn’t that bad, considering how it ties all these programs together?[/QUOTE]
It isn’t that bad, but they still can’t force me to buy it :slight_smile:

The less you pay the less (support) you get though. I’d gladly pay $300 if it would mean getting excellent 24/7 support from Microsoft.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2413262]It isn’t that bad, but they still can’t force me to buy it :slight_smile:

The less you pay the less (support) you get though. I’d gladly pay $300 if it would mean getting excellent 24/7 support from Microsoft.[/QUOTE]

Agreed!!:iagree: (Though I don’t know about the 24/7 support, They might not really know how it works.)

[QUOTE=Zathros;2413292]Agreed!!:iagree: (Though I don’t know about the 24/7 support, They might not really know how it works.)[/QUOTE]
That’s why i wrote the word ‘excellent’ as well. Excellent is not “outsourcing your helpdesk call to some phone company in India who hasn’t got a clue what your problem might be because it isn’t printen on their cue-cards”.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2413700]That’s why i wrote the word ‘excellent’ as well. Excellent is not “outsourcing your helpdesk call to some phone company in India who hasn’t got a clue what your problem might be because it isn’t printen on their cue-cards”.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I’ve gotten some good recipes for Chicken Tikkha and Chicken Biryani as well as some new Chutney ideas from those guys. I actually got them to activate the same OEM Windows XP I purchased 3 computers ago, and people said it couldn’t be done.:iagree:

Sometimes, you have to take advantage of the language/intellectual barrier, I figure it was the price THEY paid for having such a stupid EULA.

Prema sudha barasavo. (May loves dewsdrops fall on you). That got me the activation.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2413771] Sometimes, you have to take advantage of the language/intellectual barrier[/quote] Indeed. I just saw this TED conference video where someone was promoting voice to email telephone services. He found out the strange phenomenon that the system couldn’t spell simple English surnames correctly, but complex Indian surnames (from an English perspective) were no problem. :slight_smile:

He also tested it to sms (which is limited to 160 characters) and found some very strange translation results.

A fairly knowledgeable bunch of CIOs discuss…