Micro hd x264 guide

vbimport

I know there is a blue ray to dvd 9 guide but is there also a guide for doing a micro hd dvd using a matroska container?

I notice a lot of blue ray m-hds are usually 1.5gb+ in size due to dwnloading limitations, but what I would like to do is increase the size to dvd9 (blank) to hopefully retain more quality lets say from a blue ray rental.

I usually store the extractected matroska avi on a dvd 9 and then play it back on vlc player on my pc. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

No micro hd dvd using a matroska container that I know of.

Your other question on blu-ray rentals I can’t answer as it violates the rules of our forum.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Oh yeah ethanamongstfriends, welcome to to CDFReaks :flower:

[QUOTE=ethanamongstfriends;2154352]I know there is a blue ray to dvd 9 guide but is there also a guide for doing a micro hd dvd using a matroska container?

I notice a lot of blue ray m-hds are usually 1.5gb+ in size due to dwnloading limitations, but what I would like to do is increase the size to dvd9 (blank) to hopefully retain more quality lets say from a blue ray rental.

I usually store the extractected matroska avi on a dvd 9 and then play it back on vlc player on my pc. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you[/QUOTE]

Thank you and my apologies about the violation :slight_smile:

Yes, there is a guide to going from MKV to micro HD-DVD here:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1076535

Thank you :slight_smile: