Mic with creative sb x-fi hd sound card

vbimport

Has anyone been able to get there mic to work with this sound card. If so how running windows 7 64 bit ultimate. Bought this sound card and ive tried for a week now and no matter what i do the mic is to low others in my game can not hear me unless i scream into the mic

[QUOTE=advxc153;2586262]Has anyone been able to get there mic to work with this sound card. If so how running windows 7 64 bit ultimate. Bought this sound card and ive tried for a week now and no matter what i do the mic is to low others in my game can not hear me unless i scream into the mic[/QUOTE]

Have you contact the company ?? That would be the first thing to do as if I recall right that card just came out. Also sounds like a driver problem and since you don’t mention what kinda mic and what version of driver your using it makes it hard to know what and how it was installed? Also you don’t give any info on what your hardware is as well if it had built in audio or no. Giving more specs would help to diagnosis the problem as well.