Message to Icepax

Ice,

(Note: I tried to send this PM, but you have that feature disabled, the reason I’m posting it here).

I don’t know if you will read the thread in the Newsitems (Dangerous Chinese DVD’s), but I responded to your post. I just wanted you to know that I did not intend my comments to be taken as racist, they were meant strictly to be tongue in cheek (the reason I chose the emoticons I did when I posted it there). Sorry if I offended anyone, as I said, it was not intentional. :eek: :sad:

Cool, we have a fight!!

Let’s get ready to ruuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmbbbbllleeee. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Hush Namoh…or i’m going to put you in time out…

S_S…that sounds like incentive to me… :iagree:

well damn i was trying out for the bully forum

Namoh! No! I did not intend a fight :eek: . I was apologizing to Icepax and anyone else who might’ve taken my TIC joke the wrong way :sad: . I’m big enough to admit when I’m wrong. I hope that Icepax sees this thread and/or my response in the Newitems, afterall, he did gave a mild corrective shock :smiley: and not a potential bone jarring jolt :cop: that he could have if he thought my reply was intended as being racist.

Everyone is happy that you’ve seen the light and mended your evil ways. :cop: But we still wanna see a fight. :o So take your skirt off and start throwing punches. :eek:

I hate haters and I hate myself for it. :confused:

If you can’t take me seriously, then don’t take me at all. Wait, strike that and reverse it. Oh, nevermind. :bigsmile:

ok i have my shirt off…and i’m gonna throw the first punch…

now whos gonna fight with me…?

Me me me me me. Please let it be me. I’ll be your victim. :bigsmile:

Of course, I would never hit back…unless of course… :iagree:

BTW - I am also not left handed :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t you noticed my smilies. :wink:

I’ve my shirt off and I throw a tomato right at Sexy. :stuck_out_tongue:

/dodges the tomato…and sprays you with whipped cream…

sprays Sexy with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles!

throws a whole jar of cherries on namoh…

Empty’s 4 bottles of champagne over Sexy.

/splatters Namoh with water balloons filled with baby oil

Rolls Sexy around in caviar

tosses some crackers in the mix…

adds some fruit

Me hoses the two of you down with some cold water… Jesus, what a mess!

Way off topic, even for the Living room. :cop: