Merry early Christmas

vbimport

I wish every one a early Merry Cristmas ,I know this is early but people get busy and maybe this will give people time t o respond.Have a great rest of the year

Merry happy holdidays everyone. May all your good wishes become true.

Merry Christmas everyone

A very Merry Christmas to you Doug and all of the MyCe family.

… but will be back soon.

Have a nice Xmas and a great new year 2016!

Christmas with the wife’s family, oh what fun!
I hope you all have a super Christmas and Santa is kind to you providing you’ve been good. :smiley: All I want for Christmas, is another Christmas next year. :slight_smile:

OK Merry Early Christmas,I started this post early to see how many of the MYCe members we can get to post and you don’t nessarly have to be of this faith to be friendly to wish ever one a great holiday.I don’t know if this will draw your attention but

Phew! Merry Christmas marloyd, my heart stopped a beat seeing those two. Well that kind post has really cheered me up, thanks. :smiley:

Well voxsmart I got your attention maybe we’ll get some more to post

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to all. I sincerely wish everyone here a happy healthy new year.:flower:

[QUOTE=marloyd;2764766]Well voxsmart I got your attention maybe we’ll get some more to post[/QUOTE]

I already posted, those four…err two made me post again. So, that’s thee posts now Merry Christmas all.

Merry Christmas to everyone and enjoy a nice holiday!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to all.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2764730]OK Merry Early Christmas,I started this post early to see how many of the MYCe members we can get to post and you don’t nessarly have to be of this faith to be friendly to wish ever one a great holiday.I don’t know if this will draw your attention but[/QUOTE]

So exactly what kind of Christmas are you planning Doug? :bigsmile:

Merry Christmas to one and all!

[B]Wombler[/B]

Merry Christmas !

[QUOTE=Wombler;2764891]So exactly what kind of Christmas are you planning Doug? :bigsmile:

Merry Christmas to one and all!

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Wombler that was just to get some guys attention,I noticed it got yours, :)we don’t do much for Christmas the kids don’t come out so we went over to see them this last weekend ,we had a good visit,we might luck out and see them this next summer if were lucky.

ok 3 more days and the fat man comes down the chimney hope you all are ready. Merry Christmas ,happy Holidays

Merry Christmas, everyone! :flower:

Merry Christmas to All

Season’s greetings every1 !! :flower: