Merry christmas xbox

vbimport

I would just like to lead everyone in the right direction this CHRISTMAS.

DO NOT BY AN XBOX 360 CONSOLE. My first console was sent back with the 3 rings of death, lucky it was still under warranty. When talking to xbox customer service, I told them that I did not want a refurbished system.

GUESS WHAT I GOT. Yes I got a brand new refurbished xbox 360 that was fixable. Which probably cost some sucker $140.00 to send back to this company to get fixed.

Bought system in Aug./2007-got my refurbished system in Sept.2008. I only waited 2monthswhile my son asking everyday when he was going to get his system back?

Now my option is send it back for $140.00 to get another refurbished piece of ----.

So there it is, if you want a system like this, and great customer service and lies. Then this is your system, there so concerned about the customer. that they ask if there was any fire, smoke, burning, and or leaking. Sounds like someone’s house burned down doesn’t it.

1ST: 3 RINGS OF DEATH
2ND: SYSTEM BURNS MY NHL 2010 DISK
3RD: PS3
:doh:

Yes there are lemons out their…I’ve had mine for a couple of years, no issues here…
And so far, I love my PS3 as well…
Thanks for the rants…:rolleyes:

Where would you recommend the best place to purchase my ps3?

Yes indeed, I had just got of the phone with the ebox team (_ DONKEYS). So it was to the point, I would say.

Thanks for the response, keep drinking good beers mate.

Later

[QUOTE=MUNUGEE;2459778] I told them that I did not want a refurbished system. [/quote] It’s not up to you to decide what you get, as long as it’s equal or better than your current system. Check the terms and conditions that apply.

Bought system in Aug./2007-got my refurbished system in Sept.2008. I only waited 2monthswhile my son asking everyday when he was going to get his system back?
Join the club. Mine’s been in repair for a few months as well.

Now my option is send it back for $140.00 to get another refurbished piece of ----.
It doesn’t work anymore?

2ND: SYSTEM BURNS MY NHL 2010 DISK
somehow i find this very hard to believe, but you can get in contact with the software manufacturer and Microsoft to solve this issue. They aren’t that evil. really.

Also check the manual and make sure the Xbox 360 has plenty of room for ventilation and getting fresh cold air.

xbox is not good. Pc is better

i got my XBox360 used back in April 2007. so far it’s still working BUT i put a ‘Nyko Intercooler EX’ (don’t use the original ones as they seem to have issues with melting to the console etc) on it not long after it got it which helps cool it a lot better than stock cooling does (although noise levels increase quite a bit). although nowadays they make even better Intercoolers, ones that don’t draw power from the XBox360’s PSU, which are called ‘Nyko Intercooler TS’.

the proof as far as cooling? , you can touch the sides of the system when it’s running for hours and it’s noticeably cooler to the touch vs without it. that’s proof enough for me :wink:

but the whole XBox360 vs PS3 thing… ill take a XBox360 over a PS3 anytime. because reliability issues aside, i think the 360 is the better system because it’s got better games (i.e. Forza 3 etc :wink: ) AND it’s modable (i.e. can play burned games you backup from original discs)

but the XBox360 does have a fairly high failure rate, especially on the older consoles (i.e. 2005-2006 and maybe some 2007 ones) it seems like i have or older. but as far as i seen the newer models seem at least somewhat more reliable although i have not seen any strong articles saying that there more reliable as they have not been out long enough to see if there more reliable but if i was getting a XBox360 nowadays i would try finding one with a Liteon drive in it (maybe BenQ at the oldest) since those seem to be the most reliable as there newer. the Hitachi systems i would avoid if possible since the Hitachi drives, regardless of the systems reliability, are just junk drives vs all the others (i.e. Samsung/BenQ/Liteon)

xbox is not good. Pc is better

ill agree with that if your talking about first person shooters :wink: , since i strongly believe it’s much easier to aim at stuff and track it on screen with a precise mouse vs a analog stick which is much harder to track stuff on screen when your trying to shoot it.

but for other games besides shooters i like consoles better. but in general, most of the games i play are shooters so the PC is best :wink: (i pretty much cannot play shooters on consoles at all due to it being to hard to aim to the point i can’t really enjoy the game at all in most cases)