Merging or Combining a flip-disk movie?

What’s the easiest way to take side 1 and side 2 of a movie, and output to one folder or directory? IOW, if you have a movie like Pearl Harbor and you have Video_TS files to make disk 1 and disk 2… is there a way to make a single Video _TS file from this? I downloaded the DVD2oneX2 trial before I buy it, but there’s no real explanation on how to merge a flip disk and the forum is only open to licensees. If this actually worked the way I hoped it would, I’d probably buy it, but I’m not sure how to do it and the instructions are a bit “sketchy” to say the least. Maybe someone has other alternatives.

I think DVDShrink can do this. There are probably is a guide for using it to do this somewhere.
Maybe even on club.myce.
Hers one :

As cholla stated DVD Shrink will do the job, just open the folder created from side 1 then use the re-author feature and drag the title from the right side to the left then use the drop down browser on the right and select the video_ts folder from side 2 and drag the title to the left.

[B]DVD2one[/B] can do that and used to have a sub-forum for that on MyCE at one point in time